• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

24/7 Gym

The_Glen

Hey guys,

I need some info, I am after a 24/7 Gym in the Sutherland Shire area and the only two I know of are Jetts in Miranda and Anytime in Sutherland, does anyone here have some info on these two ?

Going to Tribe in Taren Point atm but due to the nature of my job i often have to put in very long hours at work
RpS_thumbdn.gif
and just cant make it to the Gym during there opening hours. Any info is appreciated.

Cheers
Glen

Hi [MENTION=1754]The_Glen[/MENTION];

Mate I trained at Jetts Miranda for a while however they had very little equipment and no what most would refer to as "free weights". However this was some time ago and there has been information somewhere on this forum about Jett's now getting free weights so what they would have now you'd have to go and have a look?

I then changed from there to Anytime at Sutherland which has a considerable amount more practical equipment (power racks / lifting platforms etc) however in saying that there is plenty of jooced up kunce and it's pretty busy almost all of the time so it can be like a sardine can depending on what your training times are? As a result I barely train there anymore either - maybe the occasional weekend session once or twice a month.

I guess it really depends on what your goals etc are - there isn't a massive amount of choice locally in the 24/7 market.

Both have positives and negatives best to try and get in during staffed hours and see which one you think suits you best and what they can do for you in terms of pricing/contracts etc.

Good luck.

Hi Mackie,

thanks for the reply mate.

Well I think I have to find the time and get there during the staffed hours to have a look, might even have a look at the Anytime in Engadine next week.
I used to use FF but hate their contracts and it was allays packed too. Seems there is not to much choice in general around in the Shire area.

Cheers
Glen

Last edited:
No worries at all mate. I know anytime still do contracts. Not to sure about Jetts though...

Good luck ;)

Jetts were throwing out a free week lately around here, may be doing it over there? No contracts but it's still a jip paying a joining fee and for the swipe card... Get that everywhere though I guess unless you can find a special that waves the fee

Further to what [MENTION=17161]white_lie[/MENTION]; said, depending on where you work and are willing to train I know you mentioned engadine...
There is also
Anytime engadine
Anytime rockdale
Plus fitness engadine
Plus fitness rockdale

So you may have a few more options?? Even if your not willing/able to train at any of those gyms the salespeople at each gym don't know that so your in a position if you want to, to hustle them out of paying a JF or access card few or whatever they want to call it. You have the $$. Make them work for it!!