• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Unimpressed already..

Johnnie Walker

Borderline Kunce
So order some stuff on monday an was shipped monday. now thursday and still nothing. Now i look at the invoice, its says 5 days delivery when from what i remember there was no obvious mention of that when i placed the order. The online tracking is useless, simply says "in transit"

next time i think i will go with one of the many places that does next day delivry or simply go to the store.. No waiting 5 days..

So youre blaming BN for toll ipec or whoever is delivering its website being shit and delivery times being shit? I get it can be a little gear grinding if youre out of protein but just order it sooner next time and there goes your 'problem'.

AFAIK they use Star Track and their habit of scanning items when they come off the interstate truck is less than spectacular

http://www.bulknutrients.com.au/view/returns

Larger orders will generally take between 4 to 5 working days to be delivered; orders to Vic Metro areas usually take 3-4 working days after posting and NSW, SA and QLD metro areas are usually 4-5 working days after posting. Please add an additional day if you live in country areas or in WA or NT.
If your order has not arrived in due time please contact us, if for whatever reason you can't contact us (which would be in very rare circumstances) it is worthwhile contacting your nearest post office as many drivers don't leave slips and in many cases we find orders there.

1373184178439.jpg

Australia post e parcel has very basic tracking I think it's more useful as a tool to provide proof of delivery so they don't get scammed. I'm guessing the heavier and bigger boxes go by sea/road and that's why it's slow. I've always had large deliveries arrive in 4-5 days and small deliveries in 1-2 with bn.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

We use Australia Post.

We state clearly on our website that it is 4-5 working days for regular mail. A possible and rare 6 working days depending on where you are in Australia.

We also state orders under 3kg's are sent Express Post, which is 24-48 hours depending on where you are in Australia.

Sorry you missed this on our website.
We are also readily available on forums, Facebook and emails all day and night if postage times were a concern and would have been all to happy to inform you of the Australia Post delivery times prior to making a purchase.

From our website: http://www.bulknutrients.com.au/view/returns

or technical@bulknutrients.com.au at any time anyone has a question

or also the PM feature of our Facebook page all day and throughout the night: https://www.facebook.com/bulknutrients?ref=hl

Genics,
Happy to take any further questions of concern in this thread?
Just post here or use any of the forms of contacts provided above.

Hope this has cleared things up for you?

Regards,

Bulk Nutrients.

Last edited:
nice quick response from Bulk nutrients , gotta like that from a supplier

Thanks for the reply. Does it say it on the payment section though? While it may say on your site, i think an "estimated delivery time" at the payment section woukd be usefull, as im sure lots of people hit order witnout thinking like i did

Ive never had an issue with Bulk Nutrients protein postage....They are the only company I use for supps now plus Ive always got my delivery within 2 days of ordering and Im in regional NSW.

Maybe don't leave yourself short for protein in the future...

Got delivered today, made my ussual shake.. 200g oats 60g egg whites, some flavouring and dash of olive oil.

these egg whites are serriously seriously bitter, like nothing ive had before! (Use egg white powder for years in uk) and im not just sayin this co im bitter about the delay lol

Add a splash of test to your shake, thatll fix it right up. Pretty sure you can buy powdered egg whites from the supermarket though.

Ive ordered from BN for a while, always delivered in 2-3 days regional NSW

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply. Does it say it on the payment section though? While it may say on your site, i think an "estimated delivery time" at the payment section woukd be usefull, as im sure lots of people hit order witnout thinking like i did
You're just looking for excuses now Genics, whenever I order anything on line I read the shipping/payment section of the website before ordering.

Having said that though, the two times I've ordered from BN in the past, both times they took 10 days to arrive here in Adelaide.

Ive never had an issue with Bulk Nutrients protein postage....They are the only company I use for supps now plus Ive always got my delivery within 2 days of ordering and Im in regional NSW.

Maybe don't leave yourself short for protein in the future...

Always 4 days to get my order from Bulk Nutrients