• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

A Campfire Grill That Hugs Your Spare Tire For Easy Storage

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
[h=1]A Campfire Grill That Hugs Your Spare Tire For Easy Storage[/h]
19gsn8gpohxchjpg.jpg
Expand
Part of the joy of preparing meals while camping is that you don't have to worry about keeping everything neat and tidy. But the last thing you want to do is put a scorched and filthy grill in the trunk of your clean car. So Front Runner's solution lets you simply strap it to your vehicle's spare tire when it's time to head out.
Not only do you not have to worry about the grill completely cooling first—your spare tire can easily take the heat—but if it also happens to rain while you're driving, there's a good chance it will be completely clean by the time you get home.
19gsn8gpof5wjjpg.jpg
Expand
Made from laser-cut stainless steel, the $125 grate can also be collapsed if you don't have a spare tire to strap it to. But at almost 13.5 pounds in weight, if you're heading out into the wilderness with just a pack on your back, you might want to consider a lighter solution. [Front Runner via The Awesomer]
ku-xlarge.jpg

I don't think it cleans as easily as they make it out to be... a few drops of rain and it'll completely clean your grillpiece thats been scorched, stuck all over with fat, sauces, stains and scatches over a long boozy campside weekend? Lol hard.

Yeah true about cleaning, especially if you are going to be using it as BBQ hotplate......I was thinking, imagine when driving and it starts raining all the grease etc getting washed off onto the rear of your car......

Either way a neat place to store it I guess which is outta the way.

I don't think it cleans as easily as they make it out to be... a few drops of rain and it'll completely clean your grillpiece thats been scorched, stuck all over with fat, sauces, stains and scatches over a long boozy campside weekend? Lol hard.

i suppose when you look in the first pic and they are using pans to cook with the cleaning side of things would be piss easy