• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

You can now PEE out your fat:

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
[h=1]You can now PEE out your fat: Controversial injections 'break down cells that you absorb and pass through urine'[/h]
  • Aqualyx injections liquefy fat which is then eliminated when you urinate
  • Clinic claim absorbed fat cells DO NOT return and there's no downtime
  • Critics say it could spell danger for cholesterol if fat turns to salt in blood

In the quest to make us slimmer without lifting a finger, an injection has been invented letting us literally pee out our fat.
A water solution is injected into stubborn areas around the body, breaking down excess fat cells, allowing us to absorb them into our bloodstream - and then wee them out.
The new treatment, dubbed Aqualyx, claims to be an effective alternative to liposuction.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...new-injections-beak-fat-cells-pass-urine.html

I hate trying to pee with a fat. It's shit trying to push it down and the pee goes everywhere especially if I'm trying to do it in the dark

I hate trying to pee with a fat. It's shit trying to push it down and the pee goes everywhere especially if I'm trying to do it in the dark

Women have it so easy.

Every morning I fight the fucker on first piss. Man.

Tim.

attachment.php
[/IMG]