• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Cycling] stacked my bike

B

bill

so i've been doing some riding along paved bike paths , noticing lots of dirt tracks along the side , i decide to take a track all was going smooth then suddenly i come across a steep decline i swear the decline was like 45degrees i got maybe it was a bit higher , anyway my front tire had just crossed the ridge when i changed my mind about going down , being a still a newbie i didn't want to push it to hard , but it was to late , my balance had shifted my back wheel lifted up , i tried to shift my balance back but no such luck , sending down the hill the bike tumbling down after , the bike was ok , but i came out with some brused ribs and a sore ankle

lol , sorry to hear about the stacking , but atleast you came out alright , better then laying in a bed in a hospital , the bruises will heal in a few days

just about every bike rider has stacked their bike at some time , heck even the more experienced riders still stack the bikes

the trick is in learning how to fall

while it is fun to just take the tracks without exploring , but if your just starting out in new areas i think the best thing to do is walk the track first see what lays ahead

but don't worry , don't go beating yourself up about stacking your bike, not like when your 14 popping mono's to impress all the girls , but falling flat on your ass (not that i ever did such a thing lol )