• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

24/7 gym, SE suburbs Melbourne

WTF-BOOM

I'm looking for a 24/7 gym around the SE suburbs in Melbourne, has to be powerlifting friendly (e.g. doesn't forbid deadlifts, etc.). I'm currently at Re-Creation which is a great place, but with my schedule I really want something 24/7, any suggestions?

Dohertys 24:7 out at Dandenong, and I think there are a couple more but don't know off the top of my head....

Yea in oakley on warragul road, joint akways looks empty its in the shape of some weird space pod, and its no contract

I'm looking for a 24/7 gym around the SE suburbs in Melbourne, has to be powerlifting friendly (e.g. doesn't forbid deadlifts, etc.). I'm currently at Re-Creation which is a great place, but with my schedule I really want something 24/7, any suggestions?

Recreation is moving to 24:7 according to the signs out front?

It Is? I haven't noticed the signs. Hopefully that doesn't mean they'll remove the squat racks.

On a side note, there is a small pl community running in Fitness First Brighton, and a barbell club starting up in the area. Not 24 hours thiugh

On a side note, there is a small pl community running in Fitness First Brighton, and a barbell club starting up in the area. Not 24 hours thiugh

Do you know roughly where this barbell club will be opening good sir?

Currently operating out of a garage in Oakleigh east, but possibly moving to a warehouse in Cheltenham

Holy shit i never knew bout this!! Do ylu have a comtact number? I live in moorabbin tried going to the Oly lifting club but the full