• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Upgraded forum

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
This has been something on the todo list for awhile , to upgrade the forum to a more recent verison 4 , compared to the older version we were running

version 3.8 was getting a bit long in the tooth and was in danger of losing support from vbulletin , so made the move to upgrade

A few things might be buggy at the moment , but i will get them worked out in the next day or two

None of the notifications on the top right are showing, Unread posts, private messages, latest posts, quotes etc.
They're all gone

Last edited:
tapatalk isn't installed yet as well as a few of the other plugins we use
in the next day or two i will get them active, was upto 3-4am this morning getting the forum upgraded , was time for bed

I must be paranoid. When I clicked link in email for new posts and it asked me for password I thought site was hacked and went looking for a post like this.

A change is as good as a holiday.

I must be paranoid. When I clicked link in email for new posts and it asked me for password I thought site was hacked and went looking for a post like this.

A change is as good as a holiday.

i don't like changes too much and live on the principle of "if it aint broke don't fix it " , while the old version wasn't broken but it was coming to end of the its support life so in order to protect Ausbb - Australian bodybuilding from possible future hacks and also to keep it running smoothly i thought it was best to upgrade
having to reinstall some of the mods is going to be a pain in the arse

looks good. will take some getting used to but I like it.. good job

edit: where do we find our own Posts and Threads?

edit: found it. if anyone else is having trouble its under your profile picture in your "my profile"

edit: nup gone again

Last edited:
None of the notifications on the top right are showing, Unread posts, private messages, latest posts, quotes etc.
They're all gone

"new posts" top left, under Forum

PM's etc, turn up in "notifications" up the top rigfht