• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sydney King Hits: Model Wanted for Poster

J

J6P2J6P

As some of you may know, prompted by a spate of deaths, The Sydney Morning Herald is running a competition for a poster that discourages drunken street violence. I've made a poster that I'd like to enter.

The poster contains a photo of a guy's face, which at the moment is one I pulled from the Web, and so for copyright reasons can't use. I can't use myself as a model because I'm too old for the target demographic, and I know no-one suitable. So I'm looking for someone who'd like their picture on the poster.

The text around this picture describes this person as doing the right thing. So it's not like you're making yourself the poster-boy for bad behaviour. Quite the reverse: A role model. The picture is only a small part of the poster -- it's nothing like a "wanted" poster. I'll send the draft poster to interested persons so you can see what I mean.

The only restrictions are that the person be male, look 18-35, and hopefully not so much the pretty boy or wimp that the people being targeted can't identify.

The competition has a $2500 prize, and in the unlikely event that I won I think it'd be fair to give the face model $500.

There are other pictures on the poster, including some "bad guys", who can have their face covered. I'm also looking for people to take these shots.

Please PM me if you're interested. The competition closes on 21 Feb (in two weeks), and I'm hoping to find someone by the 14th.

Thanks.

Mark

Last edited:
As bad as it sounds - and I know that most families if not all wouldn't allow it - but simply they simply need to show a picture of the dead body of the kid in his hospital bed........think of the impact that would have....

As bad as it sounds - and I know that most families if not all wouldn't allow it.

Rugby, I'm looking for adults who can make their own decisions, and who shouldn't be afraid of being published as a positive role model.

but simply they simply need to show a picture of the dead body of the kid in his hospital bed........think of the impact that would have....

Possibly, but it didn't work for anti-speeding ads.This however did.

In a fit of rage, noone is going to stop and think about the consequences of their actions. An ad might deter some young boys from shenanigans but king hits are so much more...and definitely not a new "fad".