• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

May I post this please?

C

CCP

Hi Graeme

I hope you can help me.

I am currently doing the Master of Psychology (Clinical) at the University of Ballarat (recently renamed Federation University).

As part of this program under the supervision of Dr Angela Gent, I am conducting a research study investigating fatigue in fathers, and its association with partner relationship satisfaction, one’s beliefs about their parenting, and mood.
I would really like to post this on the Off Topic forum thread in the hope that some Dad's may be interested in participating.

This research project has University Ethics approval.
Is this allowed… may I go ahead and post an invitation to participate in my research please?

Kind regards,
Kate Potter

Last edited:
Yeah why not. Don't think Admin will mind.

Thanks for your response Shrek!
Do you think I maybe should wait for Admin. to approve?
My Uni Ethics Committee are very strict about us first getting consent/approval prior to advertising and inviting participants.
I have to print it off and give it to them.

i give my approval
Ausbb welcomes these sorts research to be posts on Ausbb for members to take part it , feel free to post