• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Books

catspurr

Any girls, or ladies here who have the passion on reading books, I would love to hear from you as I am an avid reader as well. :)

-Catspurr

I've read:
Almost every James Patterson crime novel - love his work!
All of Andy McNab
Dennis Lehane - Moonlight Mile & Live by Nights
John Krakauer - Where Men Win Glory (story of Pat Tillman)
There's a heap more I can't recall right now.
Currently reading, Ahound The World, by Joanne Lefson. And Clive Cussler, the Mayan Secrets

I read plenty, & was actually thinking of asking if anyone on ausbb was interested in a book swap!!
like [MENTION=11762]GUZZLA[/MENTION]; ive read all james pattersons stuff, all henry rollins books, matthew reilly & paul carter.
Plenty of books, i do love a good read!

Are you guys buying old type books or e-Books?

The last few I've read have all been e-Books. I read them on my tablet (iPad) them store them in "The Cloud".
Definitely takes up less room and you never loose them :). I've misplaced so many books over the years. :(

I really liked The Beach by Alex Garland. They made a movie of it, with Leo Dicaprio, which was ok, but nothing compared to the book.

Peter F Hamilton fan checking in :) What an awesomely talented sci fi writer he is.

Love my Sci-fi, i have every star trek book in e-reader format on my phone so i am set for lyfe.

Left of field i have read all the Gor novels by John Norman. Those books puts 50 shades into Play School.

Dale Brown has a number of great action/sci-fi novels as well, The Patrick McLanahan series is great.

Last edited:

The last few I've read have all been e-Books. I read them on my tablet (iPad) them store them in "The Cloud".
Definitely takes up less room and you never loose them :). I've misplaced so many books over the years. :(

I also have plenty of ebooks on my iPad (.epub files). Stored them on iBooks. :)

I can't read e-books, I've tried but I much rather having a hard copy

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 2

Prefer hardcopy as well.

Audio books are good but you sound like you have a learning disability when you say you listened to a book.

I'm a fan of military books or memoirs I think their called, definitely prefer a true story to fiction. Some good ones are
The crossroad
Uncommon soldier
Sad sniper
Exit wounds

Yep, add Matthew Riley to my list. Totally loved his Scarecrow character in 'Ice Station', 'Area 7' and 'Scarecrow'.
Yet to read 'Hell Island'... should be another ripper.