• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bulk powders

misslifty

Current sample of what I have from them:

I have been using their products for 2 years now, never had an issue. The taste is great of all the protein flavours. The BCAA is OK, nothing beats XTEND though.

Have you had any of this lab tested??

I used to use NoBull, and they seem to have the same flavours:rolleyes:

Get it tested. I would be concerned personally.

Hi, No I would never have thought of doing that.

By lab do you mean the BN test kits or a proper lab?

Thanks.

Test kit would be a start, but now Bulk Nutrients pay for a proper lab test, I have a bad feeling about this, especially the amount you been buying/using.

Quality of the protein... So its actually what they claim it to be.

I've never found a great tasting bcaa other than xtend or chaind out (alri seem to be somewhat dodgy though?)

BN send the sample to a proper lab to be tested, all you need to do is supply a sample :)

http://www.ausbb.com/showthread.php?t=24661

Just a quick correction on this one - we only pay for the lab test.
The purchaser of the protein (you who contacts us) is the only one who handles the protein.

I would highly advise lab testing the mentioned brand here...

proteintestingkit@bulknutrients.com.au

- We'll send you a form to fill out
- you find a mail box
- place the form and a sample (or several) of your protein into that mail box
- check your email for results from the lab.

Nothing more.
Free of charge.

The purchaser of the protein (you who contacts us) is the only one who handles the protein.

- you find a mail box

Nothing more.
Free of charge.

^Yeah thats what i meant to say.

Sorry for any confusion.

what are you testing for ?

Protein contend/carb contend etc, to see what you are getting.

- you find a mail box

Nothing more.
Free of charge.

Have you guys tested Venom Protein Powders yet??

Seems like one company is trying to undermine another in order to try and degrade and profit, i've been reading a few other posts on this topic for the past hour, when did all this start and by who.

Question is how accurate are these test what method is use, im sure there is multiple factors to consider for legible results. The company who's paying the bill is really controlling the situation even if they don't handle the samples.

I'm like misslifty I've use Bulk Powders protein and BCAAs for the past 12+ months with no issues.

There doesn't seem to be much education on here for the ins and outs of these these test. If im not mistaken there is 2 different measurements for the protein levels form the main whey company, anyhow seems very confusing and bias.

My personal understanding on all this, relies on my personal experience and not test controlled by rivaling company with an underlying motive.

And I thought my industry had politics to deal with.

Last edited:
Seems like one company is trying to undermine another in order to try and degrade and profit, i've been reading a few other posts on this topic for the past hour, when did all this start and by who.

Question is how accurate are these test what method is use, im sure there is multiple factors to consider for legible results. The company who's paying the bill is really controlling the situation even if they don't handle the samples.

I'm like misslifty I've use Bulk Powders protein and BCAAs for the past 12+ months with no issues.

There doesn't seem to be much education on here for the ins and outs of these these test. If im not mistaken there is 2 different measurements for the protein levels form the main whey company, anyhow seems very confusing and bias.

My personal understanding on all this, relies on my personal experience and not test controlled by rivaling company with an underlying motive.

Mate protein contend of the product is what it. If a company claims and sells 90% protein but the customer gets 30% protein, you are getting ripped off.

The tests are done in a government lab so they will be right.

I was using a pretend protein for 2 years with no issues, but I was just paying out big $$ for protein powder that was not protein powder, what issues are you expecting??

MMMmmm i would think anything sold legit in aus has to pass strenuous testing ??

anyway just want to add, best protien for bulking i have ever used it Mutant Mass cookies and cream, by some french company i think. PVL it is second to none, i was skinny as a rake hard gainer. 6'2 and than i got put onto Mutant mass ! it worked ! 2 shakes a day, sometimes 3. also with diet in check.. and it added kilo's that i could only dream off.

stuff is freaky !

Nope, plenty of failures have come back from these tests... Then the excuses come. But you can usually get a refund

I am going to sell Milo as protein powder. As long as it doesn't get tested people will have no idea. Who wants to go halves in setting up the company. Sounds like already will have at least one customer

We can see why you would think this only just entering this forum recently.
Unfortunately any past threads that I or other long time members of this forum could link you to, to bring you up to speed with what has been happening, have all been ordered deleted by the companies found to be under spec.

It's quite simple, although we pay for your lab test (by a Government approved lab - NMI Melbourne), you are the only one who has handled the protein powder to the lab for testing. No one else.

Now if your claimed pure WPI or WPC significantly come under as 90% and 80% respectively, then there is nothing further to add here - your pure WPI or WPC is mixed with something else, usually a cheaper substance to maximise profit.

Companies, for 6 months now, have been returning lab test results anywhere from in the 20's to 70% and is still happening now.

A well known company by everyone on this forum who returned the most failed tests, is still today (as far back as only 2 weeks ago) returning low protein percentage lab results.

Simply test the powder you have at home for yourself.
It's free to do!

Last edited:

You say no issues, But you wouldn't know what your drinking if it hasent been tested.

Just like all the boys using NB powder, they were paying 10x the price for flavored skim milk powder or even lesser quality

Its piece of mind, Trust no one.

We can see why you would think this only just entering this forum recently.
Unfortunately any past threads that I or other long time members of this forum could link you to, to bring you up to speed with what has been happening, have all been ordered deleted by the companies found to be under spec.

It's quite simple, although we pay for your lab test (by a Government approved lab - NMI Melbourne), you are the only one who has handled the protein powder to the lab for testing. No one else.

Now if your claimed pure WPI or WPC significantly come under as 90% and 80% respectively, then there is nothing further to add here - your pure WPI or WPC is mixed with something else, usually a cheaper substance to maximise profit.

Companies, for 6 months now, have been returning lab test results anywhere from in the 20's to 70% and is still happening now.

A well known company by everyone on this forum who returned the most failed tests, is still today (as far back as only 2 weeks ago) returning low protein percentage lab results.

Simply test the powder you have at home for yourself.
It's free to do!

I can vouch that when i sent the samples off i was the only one to handle the powder