• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ashy Bines' Clean Eating Diet Plan one of the three worst diets in the country: Dieti

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Ashy Bines' Clean Eating Diet Plan one of the three worst diets in the country: Dietitians Association of Australia

791864-369f327a-775d-11e3-98ae-18260220474f.jpg

Ashy Bines. Pic: Supplied Source: Supplied

AUSTRALIA'S peak nutrition body has slammed Gold Coaster Ashy Bines' Clean Eating Diet Plan as one of the worst diets in the country.

The challenge has made the top three, along with the Lemon Detox Diet and SkinnyMe Tea, said the Dietitians Association of Australia.
But the Gold Coast businesswoman has defended her online diet plan and said it was crazy to compare her real food guidelines to programs that promoted liquid diets.
Ms Bines said her diet plan included a comprehensive fitness program and had proven results.
More than 200 accredited practising dietitians took part in an online survey run by the DAA on the diets to be avoided in 2014.
Among a list of 11 popular diets, Lemon Detox Diet came out the worst for the third year running, with more than two- thirds of dietitians voting against it.
Ashy Bines' online Clean Eating Diet Plan received votes from 32 per cent of experts, while SkinnyMe tea took 55 per cent.
The survey did not refer to the popular Ashy Bines Bikini Body Challenge - which is a separate group fitness training company that provides a face-to-face program rather than an online diet plan.
DAA spokeswoman and dietitian Melanie McGrice said the problem with fad diets was they were all about restrictive eating patterns that could not be sustained long-term and could undermine health.
"What you lose on detox diets ... is usually fluid, healthy gut bacteria, electrolytes - all the things to keep your body healthy, rather than fat," Ms McGrice said.
Ms McGrice said diets such as the Ashy Bines diet plan often demonised certain foods and made it hard to meet nutritional needs.
Ms Bines said her team could not understand what the DAA was referring to and her guidelines gave reasonable advice such as eating chicken breast over chicken mince.
"There's nothing in there I'm demonising," she said.

http://www.news.com.au/national/ash...ion-of-australia/story-fncynjr2-1226796792359

ashy.jpgall those poor bitches that now have terrible relationships with food.

Last edited:
She has 2 big shops in Mermaid down the road from my place.

She must be paying allot of rent for those shops.

Some of her diet advice is ridiculous, but it's good to see her trying to motivate "curvy" women to try get in shape, even if it is temporary.

Acesulfame-K actually is in most diet soft drinks (mother, red bull, v, monster) and does spike insulin. I also think its in pepsi max/coke zero (code as sweetener 950).

I don't get the hate.
She's dishing out broscience like many bros have in the past.

in the end, the fat chicks eat less calories in total and lose weight.

who cares if she says some dumb shit.

Walk in to any supp store.
There would have to be over a thousand "different" products with wild claims..
They all get sold eventually.
How is her making stupid remarks about lettuce any different?

Is she scamming anyone with say 93% protein powder which has 34% when tested?

My understanding is that she sells "diet plans" for like $70
Diet plans says eat this don't eat that.

Does it say "drink my scientifically formulated drink"

If she is able to sell some text that anyone can find on google and make money from it, what's the issue?
Stupid people need help and she's helping

Last edited:
I don't get the hate.
She's dishing out broscience like many bros have in the past.

in the end, the fat chicks eat less calories in total and lose weight.

who cares if she says some dumb shit.

She's blonde.

This so called industry of weight loss and bodybiulding is in fact 95% bro-science, this forum is not the exeption here.

She's blonde.

This so called industry of weight loss and bodybiulding is in fact 95% bro-science, this forum is not the exeption here.

difference being that anyone on forums that cites broscience is normally outted pretty fast , others citing broscience in the media (magazines , talk shows , tabloids) gets treated like they are preaching the gospel

Acesulfame-K actually is in most diet soft drinks (mother, red bull, v, monster) and does spike insulin. I also think its in pepsi max/coke zero (code as sweetener 950).

only for a very short period. (insulin is very miss-represented and unless you have diabetes shouldn't really be a concern) Protein elevates insulin in more cases greater than carbs, even just thinking about food elevates insulin.

I bet she puts sweetener in her ashy branded protein

difference being that anyone on forums that cites broscience is normally outted pretty fast , others citing broscience in the media (magazines , talk shows , tabloids) gets treated like they are preaching the gospel

this..

She has her own supplement range too.

Fuck me $44.95 for 500gms or whey and its only WPC. $90/kg is a mighty rip off.

Kunce.

2708-toned3.jpg

Ingredients
Whey Protein Concentrate, Hydrolysed Whey Protein Concentrate, Cocoa, Flavours, Natural Sweetener (Stevia)
Contains Milk and Soy ingredients. Traces of Egg may be present