• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

APS Mesomorph 2.0

0ni

Registered Rustler
So at my last competition I won a free sample of this product.
It's marketed as a pre-workout and NO product, which means that it essentially gives you a good pump and gets you ready to train.

First off the ingredients. The NO complex is beta-alanine, l-citrulline and arginine. It also has a cell volumizing ATP matrix which is vitamin C, taurine and creatine. The stimulants are caffeine, theobromine, acacia and a few others. This product has no sugars, carbs or calories so it's ideal for people that are dieting.

It has 300g of caffeine and 1.5g of taurine. This was pretty ideal for me, it's a nice level of caffeine and I felt it pretty good despite having a high stimulant tolerance. The taurine stopped me from getting the lower back pump when I was doing front squats. No real beta-alanine tingle either so there wasn't too much.

The taste, it's listed as pineapple but I purposefully didn't check what the flavour was to see if I could guess. Didn't really taste great at all but it was bearable for sure. Tasted of artificial sweeteners and kinda tropical but not offensive in the slightest. Mixed great in all honesty, no floating particles.

The pump I got from this was more than usual for sure, nice veins on my arms and shoulders and although I didn't get the painful lower back pump from front squats, I got an outrageous pump in my quads after a set of 20 at the end and a pretty damn good pump in my chest and triceps after a few sets of 20 on dips. Also got a nice pump and veins in my calves after I finished on them.

I'd rate this product pretty highly, a 4/5 for sure. The only real issue is the taste which isn't perfect- but it did exactly what it was supposed to do, giving me great vascularity and muscle pumps without the dreaded back pump as well as a decent hit of caffeine. Day 3 on 1000-1500kcal and 20 sets of 4 on front squats at 70% was a joy to complete

So at my last competition I won a free sample of this product.
It's marketed as a pre-workout and NO product, which means that it essentially gives you a good pump and gets you ready to train.

First off the ingredients. The NO complex is beta-alanine, l-citrulline and arginine. It also has a cell volumizing ATP matrix which is vitamin C, taurine and creatine. The stimulants are caffeine, theobromine, acacia and a few others. This product has no sugars, carbs or calories so it's ideal for people that are dieting.

It has 300g of caffeine and 1.5g of taurine. This was pretty ideal for me, it's a nice level of caffeine and I felt it pretty good despite having a high stimulant tolerance. The taurine stopped me from getting the lower back pump when I was doing front squats. No real beta-alanine tingle either so there wasn't too much.

The taste, it's listed as pineapple but I purposefully didn't check what the flavour was to see if I could guess. Didn't really taste great at all but it was bearable for sure. Tasted of artificial sweeteners and kinda tropical but not offensive in the slightest. Mixed great in all honesty, no floating particles.

The pump I got from this was more than usual for sure, nice veins on my arms and shoulders and although I didn't get the painful lower back pump from front squats, I got an outrageous pump in my quads after a set of 20 at the end and a pretty damn good pump in my chest and triceps after a few sets of 20 on dips. Also got a nice pump and veins in my calves after I finished on them.

I'd rate this product pretty highly, a 4/5 for sure. The only real issue is the taste which isn't perfect- but it did exactly what it was supposed to do, giving me great vascularity and muscle pumps without the dreaded back pump as well as a decent hit of caffeine. Day 3 on 1000-1500kcal and 20 sets of 4 on front squats at 70% was a joy to complete
Good review. I have plenty pre-workouts in the cupboard otherwise I would score one.

I agree , I wasn't a fan of the 1st version but the 2.0 is completely different.
Solid review I'd give it a 4.5/5 seeing as all the good stuff is banned these days.

Had a shocking time trying to sleep on the first one that was reformulated and it certainly speed up the heart rate, I really like the new version and it is hard to separate which I like best meso or noxpump.

Anyone notice that the recomended dose of water with the mesomorph and other pre shakes by APS is very high,?

Or do they just list such a high dose of water because of the high caffeine content?

Would you take a scoop of mesomorph with 4-6 ounce of liquid?

Anyone notice that the recomended dose of water with the mesomorph and other pre shakes by APS is very high,?

Or do they just list such a high dose of water because of the high caffeine content?

Would you take a scoop of mesomorph with 4-6 ounce of liquid?

Take it with as little or as much water as you want....I normally take mine with 100-200ml of water...