• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Good News Everyone

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
177419413_Futurama_Good_News_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Ausbb has now running on a faster server which should help with making things run smoothly

no cash donation pledges, no harassing

I'm no point dexter but I've always thought the problem was somewhere between the keyboard and the chair. :p

Hey admin
My job is a unix engineer and I work with websites, online applications, mysql etc including vbulletin
The error 500s and database errors are most likely caused by mysql not being assigned enough memory
you need to check out your my.cnf file, normally /etc/my.cnf

If you need further help let me know. This tool will help, you want about half the RAM of the server dedicated to the database. This allows other things to run + some redundancy

MySQL Memory Calculator

Also as a general rule,

key_buffer_size + (read_buffer_size + sort_buffer_size) * max_connections = K bytes of memory