• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

UFCFIT founder Mike Dolce reveals what it takes to have a body like the world's best

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
THIS is the man on a mission to transform our bodies and crush Australia's obsession with CrossFit. Former UFC fighter Mike Dolce reveals how the world's fittest athletes really get into shape but it's probably not how you'd imagine.
Dolce reckons we've all got what it takes to look as trim and cut as him and other UFC fighters and is ready to take on his biggest battle yet - against unfit Australians and our unsustainable diets and exercise practices.
The 37-year-old, currently in Australia to launch UFC FIT, a new holistic fitness and nutrition program straight from the US, said we were among the most interested in health and fitness but were doing it all wrong.
The UFC FIT founder and UFC trainer who is sharing the secret diet and exercise regimine of the world's fittest athletes said his program didn't involve counting calories, elimination diets or risking injury with unsustainable exercise practises.

UFCFIT founder Mike Dolce reveals what it takes to have a body like the world's best fighters | News.com.au

He is well respected within the MMA community. He certainly doesn't believe in lots of supplements either.

Could be interesting, I tried listening to his pod casts a number of times for the info but there were too many adds and him pushing his products so I gave up.

Could be interesting, I tried listening to his pod casts a number of times for the info but there were too many adds and him pushing his products so I gave up.
don't tell me he's now selling his own supplement line. He was once against people using lots of supplements. :confused:

don't tell me he's now selling his own supplement line. He was once against people using lots of supplements. :confused:

No, no suppliments from memory just selling his books and seminars etc etc and talked about himself and just crap too much instead of value able information...

Has anyone read his book, or have the download?

What does his 'secret' boil down to?

I'd buy the book, but at $100, I'd like some idea if it was worth it first....

I heard and interview buy him and he wasn't very convincing.

Some of his ideas where away with the fairies.

He said something along the lines of that he believed eating fast animals will make you fast, eating strong animals will make you strong ect. Lol.

KFG is not a fan of him... A couple of guys he's worked with think he's a hack as well (rampage and BJ...not the best names because of reasons but there are a couple of others). He's just found a way to promote the wheel, he's not doing anything new, just parroting old ideas with decent marketing.

I heard and interview buy him and he wasn't very convincing.

Some of his ideas where away with the fairies.

He said something along the lines of that he believed eating fast animals will make you fast, eating strong animals will make you strong ect. Lol.
Ha ha, might go down to the butchers and ask if they've got any cheetah steaks and elephant tongue - fast and strong kunce!