• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The sunglasses thread

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
fashion glasses?
designer glasses?
glasses from the servo?

what are your sunnies

mine are a pair or otis i think they are , got them given to me one night at work

I have a pair of Oakley Juliet's and then a polarised servo set which I have to just wear and leave in the car, but also have a great pair of Spotters polarised for when I go fishing.

Polarised servo specials.. 3 kids under 6, my sunglasses get too badly abused to spend money o. Lol

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Ray Ban Wayfarer in the new style (large); comfy, durable and affordable style.

images

Ray Bans, these stay in the car.
Ray Bans Polarised, for the beach, wear en in the pool (extra cool with sunnies in the pool, fuk I'm a poet)
Police Black, these come out of the car with me.
Carreras, these don't do much, wear em only sometimes.
Shimano for cycling only, full ugly plastic jobs.

Oakley Fuel Cell, fat head approved, second pair of lenses scratched the originals.

Getting some prescription Calvin Kleins through my health fund.

$2 from the discount stand in front of the outlet store at a local DFO.

Such a good deal I got 3 pairs.

Bargain shopping.

Anyone have any experience with prescription mirror shades?

I enquired at a couple of optomitrists, and (1) only a couple of lens manufacturers will do it, and (2) it costs about a hundred bucks (on top).

I'd like to get some, but am afraid that the mirroring is very easily scratched, which would quickly make the glasses uncool, as well as probably not so much use.

maui jims..... No prada, or any gay shit that makes you look like a blowfly.

Also they must be full BLACK, polarized and wrap around.

Tried everything, and finally a few years ago by accident came across 5.11 Tactical series sunglasses…..reasonable price, and the only ones I have found that fit my box head perfectly, been wearing them for about two years now and about to buy another pair.

Tried everything, and finally a few years ago by accident came across 5.11 Tactical series sunglasses…..reasonable price, and the only ones I have found that fit my box head perfectly, been wearing them for about two years now and about to buy another pair.

Just goggled them, Look like my kind of Specs