• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Athletica Australia blog their tour of the Bulk Nutrients factory

Bulk Nutrients

Site Advertiser
A big thanks to Pasha at Athletica Australia for blogging his recent trip to our factory!

A Supplement Story Set Amongst a Scenic Backdrop | Athletica

A Supplement Story Set Amongst a Scenic Backdrop

I recently had the pleasure of catching up with our good friends from Bulk Nutrients at their head office in the beautiful town of Grove, Tasmania.

The drive from the airport through Hobart is always magic, but then taking the winding roads down to Grove set a whole new perspective on the word scenic. Eagles flying overhead, luscious green mountainous backdrops, air that makes your senses realise what it’s like to not be polluted… then arriving at my destination. We’re not talking heavy branding or palatial structures, but a humble factory that runs as efficiently as a Swiss made watch! Who wouldn’t want to run a business from this beautiful part of the world??

Bulk Nutrients are the official sponsors of our Athletica Showbag and the 2 hours I spent with the team told a story of vision, opportunity, innovation and success.

The business was founded by Ben Crowley who about 9 years ago saw an opportunity in the Australian market for supplement products. He had discovered that the supply chain model in Australia (based on the US model at the time) was the cause of overinflated prices for supplements – consumers were being slugged unnecessarily. His vision was to change this and so he did… “A system so efficient, where very large amounts of ingredients are shipped in, products are manufactured on one site and then dispatched directly to the customer online, with no shop front. Direct from the factory to the customer as simple and efficient as it could possibly be.” Welcome to what is now Bulk Nutrients.

I was given the “behind the scenes” tour by Ben’s Manufacturing Manager and I must say, the business is humming like a well-oiled machine. A simple, logical layout with solid operating processes in place. A team with a bank of experience that just get the job done.

Customer Service is at the forefront of every customer transaction. Ben’s strict dispatch policy is that “any orders received before 3pm will be dispatched same day”. You can call them, email them, fax them or even send snail mail… they have people to handle any technical questions, provide advice on which supplements to use, receive your suggestions and basically anything else you want to talk about in the growing world of supplements.

In my prior life, I worked with a Marketing Logistics organisation with over 100 employees. Systems & processes are a must, and the guys from Bulk have this nailed to a tee! They have set themselves up to efficiently manage their continued growth and all I can say is that future is bright for Ben and his team.

Thank you to Ben, Jess, James and Rod for having me and for showcasing what pillars a successful business should stand on – innovation, quality product, value for money, efficient operating structure, key people in key roles, being customer centric and having the entire organisation working towards a common goal.

If you haven’t already heard of Bulk Nutrients or even worse, haven’t tried their products, please do yourself a favour and jump on-line – Bulk Nutrients - Your One Stop Supplement Shop

photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg