• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What's happening at PTC Canberra

PTCCanberra

The first piece of big news is that we officially have a space!

PTC Canberra will be located at 14/16 Kembla St, Fyshwick.

We will be moving equipment in over the next week or so with the view to be up and running from the 9th of December. Any questions feel free to hit me up here and Facebook or send an email to info@ptccanberra.com.au

http://www.ptccanberra.com.au
The home of old school strength & conditioning in the ACT.

Looking forward to signing up - any word on pricing?

EDIT: my time living out at Gungahlin is at an end and am moving southside so was about to join elite before hearing about ptc so am pretty much hanging out for it the opening.

Last edited:
The price is currently $85 month. This includes coaching and 24 hour access.

The gym will be up and running as of 9th December.

Shirts are coming soon.

It should be said that the 24hr access is a privilege and thus must be earned. We will have some expensive toys and if you can't be trusted not to break them or yourself then you will not be given 24hr access.

http://www.ptccanberra.com.au
The home of old school strength & conditioning in the ACT.

Excited to see how the place looks - cant think of better people running it.

Maybe i'll have to dust off the old single ply shirt - whatever happened to that bad boy? haha