• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Wine Appreciation

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
don't mind a drop of wine, was never much of a wine drinker only in my younger days with a bottle of spewmentie or passion pop or a cask as they were a cheap drink

but now i am bit more refined so have a better taste in wine

sauvignon blanc once a week for me. half a bottle each with mrs, although we have skipped last few weeks besides bottle of champagne.

the gf's old man loves sauvignon blanc the drier the better for him, i can't handle the stuff i need something with a bit of taste to it

i did get a sauvignon blanc from one of the wineries that was damn nice not too sweet not too dry but being a clean skin i didn't know the brand

Wine aficionado kunce checking in.

It's all about aged Hunter Semillon (obviously), aged Hunter Shiraz and Margaret River Cabernet for me these days.

I wish I could afford to drink more Italian.

I am actually quite feminine and quite puny (under 90kg now); do like beer though when it is hot (mainly buds and carlton draughts).

Usually like a good Shiraz with a nice hot curry or pepper steak, but a good cab save is just as satisfying, then during some of the really hot days an ice cold glass of white either sav Blanche or semillonis quite refreshing.

Never got into wine, not a fan.

Prefer beer or bourbon, but don't really drink much of anything these days:rolleyes:

my bro's current recommendation is Lakes Folly.. but out of my price range :(

Last edited: