• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Basically everytime you do pushups, remember how many you did and then post here. We'll keep a running total and see how fast we can all contribute to 100000 Push Ups completed by members of Ausbb - Australian bodybuilding

THE Ausbb - Australian Bodybuilding 100000 PUSH UP CHALLENGE:
What will YOU contribute?

Rules:
1. Be honest! (none of this '5 billion in the past 20 minutes' and imaginary push ups do no count). This is no race, 1 is a contribution. This is only for Strength gain. You can lie all you want, but it won't get you anywhere.
2. Keep the content strictly push up related as much as possible (ideally posts shouldn't be that long anyway as most posts will be people posting their total for the day)
3. Any pushups you post will be assumed to have been completed the day you posted unless you say otherwise
4. With every post, please note whether you did them all at once or in sets and what type (push ups done on knees count as half by the way)
5. Post how many you contribute each time and the running total, like I have at the bottom ...(saves me counting up )

That's it! Pretty simple really so get doing some Push Ups!

I'll start us off with the pushups I did today

3 sets of 20 = 60
Running Total: 60

@Admin; why don't you try to do it for Charity in some way. 1,000,000 push ups would capture the media's attention. Give to charity and get Ausbb a bit of exposure.

EDIT: well maybe not now its reduced to 100,000. Any sponsors for 100,000?

Last edited:
BW push ups completed as part of a circuit done last night did:

45, 30, 27, 32, 39 so 173 total.

Cumulative total = 283

Also, [MENTION=1]Admin[/MENTION]; great idea from [MENTION=12409]L.P.S.[/MENTION];

Last edited:
So Bazza's effort makes it 346.

I did 12 as a warmup before my workout the other day, and 8 with feet elevated at the end of the workout. First time doing them in many moons.

My 20 brings it to 366.

EDIT - Only 99,634 to go.

Last edited: