• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

American Horror Story

ride29er

Confused Kunce
Anyone else into this show, I know its not as popular as walking dead or SOA, but its one of my favourite show at the moment, its up to the 3rd season now and each season is a completely different story with all new characters, but using the same actors, First Season is a haunted house, with a bucket load of twists, second season is set in a asylum, and the third is which coven, with Vodoo's vs Witches, if ya like a good tv series I suggest you have a watch

Yup... saw 1st two also.

the 2nd season was a bit naff with the aliens and chit... too much going on imo.

This one slightly better.

Was hooked on the first season, second season is where I am up to now and I am struggling. Been told to persist through the shit as season 3 is better

Interesting, watched the first season and liked it, and everyone tells me the second season is heaps better, but most here seem to disagree.:confused:

Will have to watch it and see I guess.

Yup, all taste I guess... Season 2 was way out there, even for me.

Baby want colostrum. Baby wants colostrum :eek:

Will see, watching Dexter at the moment (just smashed two episodes), I like it but no where near Walking Dead, love that show.:)