• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

One of the most underrated - Tim Belknap

Pretty freaky and good condition
Looks like a mutant
A+ rating from me that's for sure

This guy had diabetes 1. Good condition, won NABBA Mr. Universe, if i remember right :)

Look like his blood pressure would be through the roof

One of the most underrated bodybuilders in history - Tim Belknap

He attended the gym I was working at about 27 years ago now,. Gave a seminar there. His forearms and legs were a sight to be seen in real life, ..simply jaw dropping unbelievable. Quite a nice guy as well...

Thanks for sharing brother...you've brought back some memories!

Fadi.

He attended the gym I was working at about 27 years ago now,. Gave a seminar there. His forearms and legs were a sight to be seen in real life, ..simply jaw dropping unbelievable. Quite a nice guy as well...

Thanks for sharing brother...you've brought back some memories!

Fadi.

So sad that i will never have the chance to talk with him, i would really wanted to hear about how he managed his diabetes with bodybuilding.

images

Hey, no im not. I have two different insulin, one I take with my meals and another I take when go to sleep.

Ok. Yeh my mrs has been on the pump for 3 years now. 11 years before that doing the injections. It was great during pregnancy & she loves it now and would never go back to injections. Her control is better than ever