• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How Ross Edgley lost 12kg in 24hrs.

12kg is a fair cut, Ive done 8kg and that was hard, those baths are horrible, when I hope out I always lie on the floor for 10mins trying not to pass out, one of my team mates on his first big cut passed out and slit his head open because he didnt sit down stright away

opens up your pores, makes you sweat more(i think), personally ive never used it, but so many people swear by it

I used to find when dieting once I stopped and ate normally I'd rebound a little, is that just water weight?

I also found if I binge I can easily put on 4-5kg when dieting - water weight?

I find that with me the first 5kg is water weight, then it gets significantly harder to drop weight.

His point is stupid anyway. Water weight fluctuates so don't worry about the scales. Well that's why you watch the scales over the long term.

It will be a good excuse for fatties saying no I haven't gained any weight it's just water weight when in 6 months the have put on 20kg.

His point is stupid anyway. Water weight fluctuates so don't worry about the scales. Well that's why you watch the scales over the long term.

It will be a good excuse for fatties saying no I haven't gained any weight it's just water weight when in 6 months the have put on 20kg.

yeah weigh yourself each morning and average it out over the week, my weight floats around 3-4kg depending on what I did the previous day and how much water I have drunk, it always amazes me watching people cut weight, how much you can loose, ive seen 3kg lost in a 15min bath, and 6kg once in a 1hr real light pad session(heavily clothed) we tend to not let our boys drop anymore than 7-8kg in a day, starts getting pretty dangerous after that

I remember seeing Big Wal in the first biggest loser series drop 15kgs between weigh ins.

Yep. But his weigh-in was over 2 weeks, not one.

There's allot of loop-holes with TBL series.

1 week on the ranch = 2 weeks "real time"

They don the T-shirts about half way through the show to not show the loose skin from tons of muscle loss.

30% of their "weight loss" is muscle loss. On average according to the TBL Doctor.

They de-hydrate themselves b4 weigh-ins, go low sodium, and wear heaps of clothes while they workout (not on TV) and close the gym windows to loose more water weight.

They use clear-tape and makeup at Finale, to disguise any loose skin.

Wal used to email me, and informed me he packed all the weight back on and told me I was an inspiration to him - as I did it without a TV show or trainers or gastic band etcs, I was amazed how humble the guy was. A real class act.

Harry should be the real winner of TBL series one, not Adro, as they brought Adro back after he was eliminated (and he didn't earn his way back into the show) he blackmailed them somehow, Ajay Rochester knows the real story behind this.