• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Study: Men focus on Body First....

"If you think about all of the negative consequences, figuring out what's triggering all of those consequences, that's the first step towards stopping it from happening."
A lot of talk demonising 'checking out woments bodies'. Fucking retarded.

Just another surprising study which shows men focus on boobs and bums before facial asthetics......

Surprise: Men focus on women's bodies, not faces

What's the bet that all the women commenting about being offended by blokes checking them out are so fucking ugly there is no chance any one is checking them out and by their comments their personalities are just as bad. They are just jealous that all the blokes are checking out the hot chicks at work and not them.

Or they are wearing camel toe revealing leotards and ultra sheer lululemons two sizes too small and then get offended when guys check them out. #womenslogicdoesnotcompute

Women enjoy the perve as long as it's not done in too creepy a manner. Done with a bit of subtlety, they pick up on it and it gives them a good confidence boost. We provide a valuable service in that way. Good on us for that.

What's the bet that all the women commenting about being offended by blokes checking them out are so fucking ugly there is no chance any one is checking them out and by their comments their personalities are just as bad. They are just jealous that all the blokes are checking out the hot chicks at work and not them.

Pretty much guaranteed.

Never mind the fact they do exactly the same thing... While going for different attributes (height, etc.). Ever seen a girl dating a guy shorter than them? What about all the short guys? What % of Johnny Depp's fan base are women?

I dont mean all girls here, but some definitely have double standards (as do some guys).

My other favourite quote from The Fat Girl Manifesto is "Love me for who I am, not what I look like" or "Don't judge a book by its cover". The road to a house full of 30 cats is paved by pastries and sentiments like these.

If you want to be appreciated as a person, and receive attention, kind remarks and have conversations with guys - receive 'emotional love' - that's fine. I have a 150kg female friend (though I'm concerned for her health). If you expect physical love then you need to take care of yourself physically.

Fat Girl Manifesto
Chapter 1: Love me for who I am
Chapter 2: Food, love, and baking for friends (SOME for them).
Chapter 3: Why your sexual aggression at parties goes unnoticed -> Men are Pigs.
Chapter 4: Why people telling you to diet hate you
Chapter 5: Food and Love Revisited - Are there any differences? No.
Chapter 6: etc.....

Spot on Bazza
The ugly ones are always the first to cry poor, and they have the worst attitudes.
Even my my wife agrees with me on this.

My mate has a theory, "never go out with a fat ugly chick" cos they are always on a diet, always hungry, always in the shits cos they are hungry and have a massive chip on their shoulder cos to top things off they ugly as well.
It's why all the ugly ones have the high paying jobs and tell everyone they chose a career over a relationship.

Pretty much agree 100%. its like to the femonazis, they are always the ungly ones, dont think i have seen any hot femonazis