• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Call of Duty - Ghosts

Neddysmith

Standard kunce
Thinking about getting the new CoD - Ghosts, has anyone get it already or is anyone going to be getting?

Reviews so far?

I got it, just been playing online, pretty similar to the otherones except you get credit everytime you level up to buy weapons/add on ect, so chose your weapons wisely otherwise your stuck with it until you level up again

I've heard a lot of mixed reviews.. I bout it about a week after BF4 and I think it's pretty awesome but its no Battlefield thats for sure lol

I've heard a lot of mixed reviews.. I bout it about a week after BF4 and I think it's pretty awesome but its no Battlefield thats for sure lol

Battlefields single player is awesome, ive finished the first 3, they are so fun, just waiting for the price to drop on the 4th, still having fun with COD

not really liking this much at this stage, maps are too big, too many camping spots, lag on the servers as usual, people quickscoping already and the respawn locations are farkin terrible, you spawn take 2 steps and someone is shooting at you.

Battlefields single player is awesome, ive finished the first 3, they are so fun, just waiting for the price to drop on the 4th, still having fun with COD

BF series is awesome on PS3 however my brother and I are contemplating trading in our 2 PS3's and all of our games that we don't play and putting it towards a new PS4 and BF4/COD Ghosts in hope to avoid some of the lag that comes with the PS3 also can't go past better graphics.

Havn't been able to quick scope since MW2, they have made it so easy this time. But yes so many campers, maps are made for them!

I suck at camping in to slow with the scope, I just run around fucking shit up

Yeah camping is just plain boring, sitting in the one spot take pot shots or whatever, like you i just run around and picked off by camper...

We should start a clan for those Xbox...

I suck at camping in to slow with the scope, I just run around fucking shit up

Nothing better than a mad killstreak from running around smashing kunces.

Haven't played much lately as I'm in need of a new gaming recliner chair lol currently have the most uncomfortable couch ever...

Well after playing this for a month i am thinking this is one of the worst CODs ever and could quite possibly the last COD i buy.

Maps are terrible
Quickscoping is too easy and gives me the shits
Camping kunce everywhere.
Guns are pretty shit.
and overall menus are ordinary, not that it effects gameplay.