• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

North Gold Coast Gyms

Fvp

Apart from the franchise gyms, there doesn't seem to be any decent gyms after World Gym Ashmore. There's GCB and PTC but they're central GC. Can anyone shed some light as to whether there's something established or in the works?

The northern Gold Coast is rapidly expanding and a lot of new families are moving into the area. Factor that in with the absence of a quality gym… i'm hoping someone realises the potential and does something about it in the near future.

I only holiday in Cooly and Burleigh. But I travel when at Burleigh to Empire Fitness in Ashmore, have been to a few over the years, but found it the best for different equipment, old school and new.

There used to be a poster here that had a hardcore gym in his garage that he had open to select people. Seemed like a good dude. It was in Coomera. Otherwise just make the trip to sputhport or nerang, it's not that far.

There used to be a poster here that had a hardcore gym in his garage that he had open to select people. Seemed like a good dude. It was in Coomera. Otherwise just make the trip to sputhport or nerang, it's not that far.

Works up my end and i'm inconveniently located far from M1. Damn, wish I could find that poster.

Works up my end and i'm inconveniently located far from M1. Damn, wish I could find that poster.

Fair enough mate. Try the search function, I can't remember his name or what thread it was in. He sent me a pm inviting me round for a session but I never got round to it (I'm in ashmore so it was a trek) and I've deleted the pm. Seemed like a top dude.

Just get some coaching once a month at gcbb, Ben will help ya with your programming and the rest can be done anywhere with a barbell.

Tom from ptc is a good bloke as well. Their both gentlemen, very generous with their time and knowledge

Fair enough mate. Try the search function, I can't remember his name or what thread it was in. He sent me a pm inviting me round for a session but I never got round to it (I'm in ashmore so it was a trek) and I've deleted the pm. Seemed like a top dude.

Just get some coaching once a month at gcbb, Ben will help ya with your programming and the rest can be done anywhere with a barbell.

Tom from ptc is a good bloke as well. Their both gentlemen, very generous with their time and knowledge

Thanks for that mate. Yeh, I might consider coming around once a fortnight or something to better my form, learn more etc.

PTC is a stone's throw from the M1. Takes me 20 minutes from Yatala.

You're more than welcome to come check out the place. I think you'll find it's well worth the extra little bit of travel!