• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ausbb steroid Discussions

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member

It seems that google has decided to crack down on a few forums , i was contact this morning by google adsense about a violation to the adsense policy in regards to
Steroid sections.

It wasn't an easy decision to make, but for the best interest of the forum and also my pocket I had to make the decision to remove the section

to give an idea how picky they are, there was a discussion on fleshlights last year and they violated the site over that

[MENTION=1]Admin[/MENTION]; good business opportunity in this mate. Start a new board dedicated to steroids and not funded by Adsense. Strike while the iron is hot mate.

I have mixed views on this.

1)I am all for free speech, no restrictions. better for all views to be in open for others to criticise.

2)however, some of the recent shit on here recommending huge dosages for this and that steroid just makes me cringe.

Nevertheless, we still have much to talk about however given that training and nutrition have always been the most important ingredients of athletic and bb prowess.

I have mixed views on this.

1)I am all for free speech, no restrictions. better for all views to be in open for others to criticise.

2)however, some of the recent shit on here recommending huge dosages for this and that steroid just makes me cringe.

Nevertheless, we still have much to talk about however given that training and nutrition have always been the most important ingredients of athletic and bb prowess.

Yeah thats fine i can understand this, but who the fuck is Google to come in all heavy handed? Arent they basically a browser? they have no authority (unless i am mistaken) to come in about a website hosted on the WWW and dictate what content they provide.

Yeah thats fine i can understand this, but who the fuck is Google to come in all heavy handed? Arent they basically a browser? they have no authority (unless i am mistaken) to come in about a website hosted on the WWW and dictate what content they provide.

That does read odd.

who the fuck is Google?

Lou, From "the hot tub time machine" would have done a better job.

Google adsense is the worst way to get money from adverts....
Clicksor is good
So are Yahoo
Also BidVertiser or Chitika

checked out clicksor
Sites promoting any types of illegal substance or paraphernalia or activity sites with illegal, false or deceptive investment advice and money-making opportunities

which is pretty much what google the same with google