• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Syd/NSW/ Powertec LeverGym And Dumbells Great Deal

cybermonk

Two years old but it is on great condition. It is pickup only item.
I will give a hand to buyer to pull a part the gym it depends on the transport maybe you don't need to pull a part everything.

The Powertec gyms are very good quality and doesn't take much space, I have this one in a unit at moment.

It is a full body gym.

For sale a Powertec LeverGym - with Iso Lateral Arms, Bowflex SelectTech 1090 Adjustable Dumbbells and the Accessories for the Powertec.

The bowflex dumbells are in great condition as well everything still works the way it should.

Please have a look in the links for more info.

Powertec LeverGym - With Iso Lateral Arms
Powertec Curl Machine Accessory
Powertec Leg Lift Attachment
Olympic weights Plates 4 x 20Kg, 2 x 10kg, 2 x 5kg, 2 x 2.5Kg (115KG)
Pair of Bowflex SelectTech 1090 Adjustable Dumbbells + Stand

I'm looking for the all package around $1600, but i will take notice to any decent offer :)

I'm Located in NSW Chatswood 2067.

Please reply to the post or send me a private message.

Cheers