• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

what can we do ourselves to help make AUSBB better

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Just trying to ensure that Ausbb - Australian bodybuilding is around for years to come..

I think we have to ask ourselves"What can I do to make the Ausbb better? More appealing to the newer members... How can I improve the site in order to make the guests want to join this site.

The only way to keep any site alive is to have atleast some activity. There are alot of other place on this forum where you can post without fear.

One other thing that I have noticed as far as boards that come and go is newer members joining. This somewhat goes hand in hand with the above.

If people ask questions and no one offers any help.. then they will move on. We have to grow or we will die. If you like AUSBB as much as I do, we need to remain active so it doesn't fall by the way side like so many other forums. Its a hard time for forums period, many are biting the dust due to so many people now using social media such as Facebook and Twitter instead of forums

Even a friendly welcome to the new member's intro thread is a great start. Remember when we were all noobs and first made our posts.. How good it felt when people welcomed you.. Made us feel like "this is the place for me"

Comment on a thread...
Invite some friends over..
Create a thread, we don't bite..
Add an article that you read and thought others might find interesting

These are just a few things off the top of my head..

How many times have we asked ourselves
"What ever happened to This or that forum? I always liked that board"
It takes the help from all members to make a board/community worthwhile.

Lets not let it get to the point where we are asking the question "Whatever happened to Ausbb?"

Give the junior trainers answers, even to questions that have been covered to death, as frustrating as that may be.
They most likely signed up to specifically ask that question, if they get the time form seniors here, they're likely to stay, if they get kicked in the balls, they won't.

Get rid of Joe.

Shoulda got rid of him when he called Oz a Pedo.

Shoulda got rid of him when he attacked Goosey.

Shoulda got rid of him when he attacked numerous Noobs.

Shoulda got rid of him when he attacked numerous people with a lot more experience than him.

Shoulda got rid of him when he posted that dick pic as/in complete defiance of Mods and Admin here.

Should get rid of him before someone else does, literally.

^^ Where you been nigga?

And who the hell is Joe? :)

.. Social events .. titty bars and the like ;)

.. Or a book-club .. whichever gets the most votes :rolleyes:

I know i do come acroos as a rude bastard at times, I guess its easier to tap out a few words that are confronting than when standing face to face.

But i really have a passion for "exercise" and i want everybody to do safely and correctly because i want everybody to be exercising well into their senior years, I understand the agro, I was the same when 20, (bulletproof)

But my advice is to really try and look past your nose, seek out the older trainees on the internet, find out why they are still liting the iron.

I have no beef with anyone here, i really like this place.
If they dont like me, that's ok too.

Not sure if it would help or not, but i know some forums actually make you sign up and become a member even to view posts and threads, but like i said not sure if people wiht just think it is too hard or if people will join and then perhaps that way they might posts a little to satisfy their curiosity?

I know i do come acroos as a rude bastard at times, I guess its easier to tap out a few words that are confronting than when standing face to face.

But i really have a passion for "exercise" and i want everybody to do safely and correctly because i want everybody to be exercising well into their senior years, I understand the agro, I was the same when 20, (bulletproof)

But my advice is to really try and look past your nose, seek out the older trainees on the internet, find out why they are still liting the iron.

I have no beef with anyone here, i really like this place.
If they dont like me, that's ok too.

Silverback, you are probably one of the best people on this forum to have a discussion with. It would be a sad day if they got rid of you.

I love it on here. Great forum; beats the crap out of the trolling that goes on at bb.com or the dozens of PED and pre workout threads you have to filter through on AGJ to get to something of quality.

My only issue on here is that sometimes I feel disagreements drag on way too much and completely derail good threads. Maybe we could all agree to disagree a little more to keep good threads going. No issue with quality discussion and debate, but not at the expense of quality threads.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

thanks for the replies all
if anyone ever wants to give feedback , please feel free to contact me

More of what you've been doing lately Admin. You've been stirring a lot of activity, it's great. I know that this is a bit more of what a whole website does, rather than a forum... but every so often running a thread about one of the forum members with a progress photo from day dot to now, and some responses on how they train, their diet etc (i.e. a short little interview). Then the thread opens up for questions by the person.

Also, I think we need to be a bit clearer with what should get posted in the body building section of the forum (for example). I don't really want to hear that I only need to do deadlifts to grow my biceps.