• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Backpacking Thread

Backpacking Thread, talk about all your tales here

ha! thanks

having done the Aussie thing when I finished my apprenticeship and initially set off to England for a season of rugby, but I got injured & decided to travel.

Highlights were the Running of the Bulls (put that on your bucket list, its crazy), the tomato battle in Bunol, seeing Auschwitz, the Vatican, Anzac Cove etc, Oktoberfest in Munich etc

Getting arrested & spending 2 nights in an Italian gaol probably the scariest moment of my life! I thought i was never coming home.

Plenty of shagging to be had as well, especially the English & Irish girls. American girls loved it as well. I shagged one American girl in my dorm in paris (poor form i know) and we tried to be quiet, but I got so many dirty looks in the morning from the other guests, I changed hostels that next day lol.

Backpacking in Australia is also great fun. Uluru, Alice Springs, Tennant creek & camping in Kakadu is amazing. Crocs at every vantage point along the river! They were huge!! We woke one morning to see dingo's outside our tents & 'wild' horses strolling thru the place... So many stories, too many to even remember. I could type all day on this subject hahah