• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bodybuilding Meridan State College deputy principal Lisa Maree Cutter sues State Gove

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
404554-ee0030ea-391e-11e3-9bcd-10262b6f8853.jpg

A DEPUTY principal who has just won a bodybuilding title is suing the State Government claiming her arms were injured when she had to lift a heavy water cooler at school.
Lisa Maree Cutter, 41, who picked up the open women's bodybuilding title at national championships, is also suing a gym chain for $200,000 in a separate claim.
According to court documents Ms Cutter's $200,000 claim against the State Government alleges she was required to retrieve a "10 gallon water cooler'' from the top of a school filing cabinet in February last year.
As she pulled the water cooler forward it dropped towards the ground and she took the weight in both her arms, her claim says.
Ms Cutter says she was injured at Caloundra's Meridan State College, where she is deputy principal.
Her claim says Crown law has admitted liability in full for the circumstances of the incident.
In another claim, also filed on October 9 in Brisbane's District Court, Ms Cutter is suing Goodlife Operations Pty Ltd for damages for personal injury arising out of a March 2011 accident.
In the documents, she claims she was doing a training session at a Caloundra gym and fitness training centre, operated by Goodlife, when her feet slipped from underneath her while she was on a machine.
The claim alleges there was water near the hack squat machine she was using.
She claims the gym knew about the water because it had been leaking from a nearby water cylinder in a service room for a number of days, with others slipping without injury.
The water leak was repaired after her injury, her claim says.
She claims the gym should have repaired the water leak, provided adequate signs about the water on the floor and cordoned-off the area.
In the court documents, Ms Cutter says she suffered an injury to her lower back and coccyx and is claiming for economic loss, medical, physiotherapy, occupational therapy expenses and $500-a-year gym membership.
Ms Cutter, a mother-of-three, won her recent bodybuilding title at the 2013 INBA Australian Natural Physique Championships in Melbourne.
She had been runner-up for the previous two years.
The State Government and Goodlife Operations are yet to file defences to the claims.

No Cookies | The Courier-Mail

She is the Deputy Principal, it's not as if someone "TOLD" her to move the water bottle. I reckon she has took it upon herself "I've got muscles, I'll do it" act.

as for the Gym, Plenty of times I have been at the gym, if something is not safe, don't do it, don't blame others.

PS: How injured was she in both incidents when he still won a comp and came runner up the previous 2 years, not much I dare say.

Toughen up princess

She is the Deputy Principal, it's not as if someone "TOLD" her to move the water bottle. I reckon she has took it upon herself "I've got muscles, I'll do it" act.

as for the Gym, Plenty of times I have been at the gym, if something is not safe, don't do it, don't blame others.

PS: How injured was she in both incidents when he still won a comp and came runner up the previous 2 years, not much I dare say.

My thoughts exactly.. lol

she looks hawt lol, i cannot believe that a person with that much muscles get hurt from little things like that mayb a 600ml bottle will pull her bicepts when she picks it up will she sue coca cola over it ? lol