• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

My HIIT Routine.

S

scoresby

Hey guys, what's up? I'm new here, but this looks like an awesome place. Here's a little HIIT routine I've come up with:
Jog 30 seconds
Sprint 30 seconds
Jog 30 seconds
Sprint 30 Seconds
5 Push Ups
10 Sit Ups
Jog 30 seconds
Sprint 30 seconds
Jog 30 seconds
Sprint 30 Seconds
5 Push Ups
10 Sit Ups

Every three days I'll add one more Jog/Sprint, and push ups and sit ups accordingly.

What do you guys think of this? I like it because I can do it almost anywhere, school, tennis court, etc. Hopefully I'll be up to 15 minutes of this in 8 weeks. I'm gearing towards losing weight, but also working out (nothing like body building though, just toning up). A little background, I've played soccer my whole life, and tennis. I'm around 95kg or something now, 6'1, and I want to get down to 80 ish.

Routine does not look too bad for a bit of general exercise, at 6'1" and 80kg you will look like a concentration camp victim IMO.