• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Neddysmith

Standard kunce
Anyone else watching this?

New season starts tmorrow, I had a look and searched but couldn't find another thread the Walking Dead strange.....

Looking forward to it. One of my favourite shows.

I just hope they move the story away from the Governor this season.

finally back on, love this show, still not sure how zombies that cant move faster than a slow walk took over the world, but im hooked,

finally back on, love this show, still not sure how zombies that cant move faster than a slow walk took over the world, but im hooked,

Watch 28 Days Later for some scary fast zombies.

Thanks for the reminder about this!

Watch 28 Days Later for some scary fast zombies.

Thanks for the reminder about this!

word war z and I am Legend are zombies that scare me, but walking dead zombies realistically any building with security glass or bars would be safe, plus they are stupid enough to walk into the most basic trap, armys would have a field day taking on a swarm

** possible various minor spoilers for various zombie shows **

Pumped for the new season. I agree - hopefully there will be a move away from the Governor. I'm sure he will still play a reasonably significant role. To be honest - it will be the lack of a certain other character that will make this season so much more enjoyable ;)

In terms of speed, I think it goes walking dead zombies --> 28 days later --> I am legend --> world war z (movie). Honestly, if they were like I Am Legend/World War Z, what chance do you have when they can pile up and mount enormous walls!

I'm 3/4 of the way through the World War Z book. The zombies in that book are just like the Walking Dead zombies and trust me, when you read it you will realize how slow moving zombies could take over the world. Particularly when they can move under water like the ones in Land of the Dead.

Love the Zombieland. Warmups - “You ever see a lion limber up before it takes down a gazelle?”

I like the Walking Dead but I can't stand the Michonne character, and the Governor was tedious.

There was a good one on SBS the other night called The Horde (France). Worth seeing. In French with sub-titles, FFS don't get the American dubbed version. La Horde 2009 Trailer - YouTube

Were do Zombieland zombies sit in all this, after all, at least they had rules, Rule 1 - Cardio.

In between Walking Dead and 28 franchise zombies :p

I've got the first ep.. just need a chance to watch it.

Can't believe I read that someone didn't like Michaun.. it was her 'friend' that was the problem with her character.

A whole episode on the governor ffs just kill him already, kinda looks like they are going to make him into a good guy

Last episode of the split season, fuckin WoW.........

Now we have to wait till Feb till the next episodes air....

Wow holy dick balls. Seriously what a way to end a mid season break. More action in one episode than the whole season so far