• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bodybuilder Bar Fight: Female bodybuilder Megan Abshire forced to defend herself afte

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
05a977f75c8bd421cf67e35678973f79_XL.jpg
A bodybuilder bar room brawl was sparked when a drunk woman picked a fight with female bodybuilder Megan Abshire and her partner Ms Olympia finalist Jennifer Abshire.

Megan, who is currently bulking and weighing 190 VERY muscular pounds, was hassled by the clearly not very smart woman in a Los Angeles bar.
The woman pushed into Jennifer Abshire before punching Megan in the face.
Personal trainer Megan, who is the current realfemalebodybuilding.com Bodybuilder of the Month, immediately defended herself and and a fight ensued. Megan's clothing was ripped in the scuffle and both women required medical treatment.
Megan, 27, who's biceps measure a 'you-really-don't-wanna-mess-with-me' 18 inches, said: “Some chick pushed me and Jen and then hit me in face, so yeah I threw down like white trash!
“To cut a long story short, if you pick a fight don't pick it with a buff girl, because I might lose a eye brow but I will finish it.
“That's good old L.A. trash for you! And thankyou to the woman for ripping my favourite shirt.”
Megan received medical treatment for an arm injury.
The condition of the woman is unknown.
Read Megan Abshire full profile here
Megan has her own website at JenniferAndMeganabshire.com

http://www.realfemalebodybuilding.com/real-female-bodybuilding-news/bodybuilder-bar-fight-female-bodybuilder-megan-abshire-forced-to-defend-herself-after-being-assaulted-by-a-drunk-girl-in-la-bar.html