• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[FS-SYD] MM Commerical power rack and bench, 150kg bumper, +misc

R

ROBiO

For sale:

MM HPRSP commercial power rack - HPRSP Commercial Power Rack

MM commercial flat bench - Commercial Flat Bench with wheels

MM 150kg bumper plate set (pair of 25kg, 20kg, 15kg , 10kg and 5kg - 450mm diameter IWF standard) - Muscle Motion 150kg Bumper Weights set

MM 220cm Olympic Barbell (Thrust bearing - 600kg rated) - 220cm Olympic Barbell_Thrust Bearing_Rated 600kg

MM dip attachment - Power Rack Dip Attachment_BRP02

Commercial rubber flooring (enough to cover rack and space in front for deadlifts etc) - RUBBER GYM FLOORING 1m x 1m

Heavy Boxing Bag (attached to chin up bar with d-shackle - detached with hook, 100% solid)

equipment is in very good condition. very solid and well built. only used for about 6 months wont disappoint. only selling as i am moving and wont have space to fit this gear.

$2000 ono. Inspection welcome for serious buyers.
Pick up Fairfield area, Sydney.

20130809_121051.jpg

20130809_121112.jpg

Thanks.

I already have everything but that rack. If you get a whole bunch of people after everything else, I'll happily take the rack :)

Also interested in the whole package if any of the previous posters pass it up. Thanks.

im around there to. 175cm. i cant overhead in the rack. its easy enough to step out and do it outside the rack.