• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

TRT In Perth

not s single person.... this forum is getting to be quite disappointing. What is wrong with the people of Australia? shhiiit

Mate trust me TRT isnt something people really want to openly discuss, if you are looking for a dedicated forum in regards to this topic check out lowtestosterone dot com or even the anabolic steroid forums based in the US, they have a dedicated area for HRT/TRT and it is very informative.

Mate trust me TRT isnt something people really want to openly discuss, if you are looking for a dedicated forum in regards to this topic check out lowtestosterone dot com or even the anabolic steroid forums based in the US, they have a dedicated area for HRT/TRT and it is very informative.

Yes is am already a member of Steroidology and find it to be the best site on the web in regards to TRT and other body building related issues. Why would people not want to discuss TRT.. Shit it is something most of us will have to deal with at some stage, and alot can be learnt from those on it.

I am not ashamed to admit i am on TRT, and have done alot of research in the area. There should be a forum on this site for it.

What because people aren't on TRT. Oh how disappointing.

No disappointing that there is no forum. I see alot of people here discussing AAS. TRT patients are your best source of information. Disappointing that Australians are ashamed to admit if they are on TRT. I assure you that most body builders who have abused AAS will end up on TRT at some stage of their lives.

jackass, for what it is worth, I also think HRT is a worthwhile subject.

Apart from what I used to read in a mims, the recommended doses, i could not add anything.

I am nearly 52, but hope I never need it. I am hoping to get back to 90% of my lifetime clean lifts in 2014.

for those who do need HRT, i am glad it improves their quality of life.

No disappointing that there is no forum. I see alot of people here discussing AAS. TRT patients are your best source of information. Disappointing that Australians are ashamed to admit if they are on TRT. I assure you that most body builders who have abused AAS will end up on TRT at some stage of their lives.

Fuck TRT. Just say what it is mate. You are on the gear. We are all fine with that.

Fuck TRT. Just say what it is mate. You are on the gear. We are all fine with that.

Im on TRT you fool. Sure i might consider doing a cycle once i get my levels sorted out, why not i get all the testosterone i want. Along with AI's.. and the best thing is i don't have to worry about PCT.

Im a 4th year med student with a a lot of knowledge in bio Chemistry.

if my knowledge, and experience is not needed on this site ill take it else were.

I am Australian, and i have been made felt more welcome in American sites. Just a little disappointed in my fellow Australian Body builders. This should be a community. All with something in common. knowledge should be shared.

No wonder we have so many young punks here doing doing steroids and messing them selfs up.

Aussies tend to have less tolerance for arrogant knobs - not surprised you've got a better reception elsewhere.

Anyone ON TRT here in Perth. I couldn't find any form of TRT Forum on this.... site.
Why Perth only? Are people on TRT in Perth different from other cities?
Why specifically Perth? I don't understand unless you wanted to meet with them for some reason or had ulterior motives.

Why Perth only? Are people on TRT in Perth different from other cities?
Why specifically Perth? I don't understand unless you wanted to meet with them for some reason or had ulterior motives.

No ulterior motive, its because i live and Work in Perth.

Any Aussie on this program would be more then welcome. I have helped many people over east who suffer from low T, and have a lot of problems getting a DR to help them out.

I would just like to know what kind of support, and information my fellow western australians are getting.

Aussies tend to have less tolerance for arrogant knobs - not surprised you've got a better reception elsewhere.

I am as Australian as they come. You confuse educated with arrogance?

It ok my man, I'm sure you can lift heavy things.

Nope, no confusion. Just an arrogant twat wondering why he isnt being greeted with deference and flowers at his feet.

I wish I could lift heavy things, then I could have just beaten my masters out of the university.

But hey, it's ok - im sure your mummy told you that you were a special little flower, so you just keep on trucking :)

sorry [MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION]; ... will 50 hail marys and a "save me jeebus" suffice?