• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anorexic Woman feels great after starting Body Building

article-2424291-1BE3E115000005DC-997_306x423.jpg

HOT

article-2424291-1BE3E76D000005DC-201_306x423.jpg

NOT

She was hot before, doesn't look anorexic in those photos just slim.

Serious issues there. She'd have a mad swollen clit dick.

ummm as someone who actually had anorexia, can I make the observation that this woman doesn't appear to have anorexia in her before shot.

She may have had some body image issues and started to have a bad relatiohship with food but I doubt she had full on anorexia (WHY is it so "trendy" to say one has it? hell, if you actually have had it, it's not something you wear as a badge of honour, that's for sure :( )

It's not uncommon though for anorexics to swap one obsession for another and may explain why BB does attract people who have eating disorders possibly more than other pursuits.

I was very conscious of that and focussed on putting health first and undoing the damage as my priority. That lets you enjoy BB and lifting and whatever else you do with better perspective and without obsession.

Looks like she had okay tits before this "being saved" shit happened. Is that even possible with anorexia? Serious question - I don't know. Seems a bit unlikely though...

I mean yeah, the tits are still there (probably by some black magic or other), granted, but um. :eek:

Sure, heavily roided guys start to resemble Supermutants (from the Fallout series), but heavily roided women? Oh Jesus, what have we done...

ummm as someone who actually had anorexia, can I make the observation that this woman doesn't appear to have anorexia in her before shot.

She may have had some body image issues and started to have a bad relatiohship with food but I doubt she had full on anorexia (WHY is it so "trendy" to say one has it? hell, if you actually have had it, it's not something you wear as a badge of honour, that's for sure :( )

It's not uncommon though for anorexics to swap one obsession for another and may explain why BB does attract people who have eating disorders possibly more than other pursuits.

I was very conscious of that and focussed on putting health first and undoing the damage as my priority. That lets you enjoy BB and lifting and whatever else you do with better perspective and without obsession.

I agree Chilli, as someone who has also been sickeningly thin in the past, I didn't think she was that skinny in the first place..... but shes certainly messed up thats for sure!!! Lots of hard work for all the wrong reasons maybe...

Interesting to read the comments here really.

I am not a big fan of how she looks in the after photos either, but then neither do I like the look of roided up male Body Builders, however most comments on roided up male bodybuilders photos getting posted are along the lines of:

- Wow what a beast
- He is huge
- Plenty of hard work to get that big
- Looking great etc etc

While a female doing the same thing attracts comments of:
- She has issues
- Thats fucked up
- She has body image issues
- Roided women, Jesus what have we done

Just wondering why the different perception??

Most people on here know that I am not a believer in steroids for any reason apart from medical use, but I am perplexed by the different attitude towards women doing what men are doing??

Looks like she had okay tits before this "being saved" shit happened. Is that even possible with anorexia? Serious question - I don't know. Seems a bit unlikely though...

I mean yeah, the tits are still there (probably by some black magic or other), granted, but um. :eek:

Sure, heavily roided guys start to resemble Supermutants (from the Fallout series), but heavily roided women? Oh Jesus, what have we done...

If you have anorexia and you lose a substantial amount of weight, you end up with an ironing board for a chest. Boobs are mostly fat and that will go if you are anorexic, for sure.

She did not have anorexia.