• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Tv] Breaking Bad

Troyboy

just watched the latest ep.. I cant even deal with how brilliant and powerful this show is.

doesnt need extreme violence, sex, superheroes, CGI, vampires, doesnt rely on history; war, celebrity, fantasy or any of the other stuff most shows these days use to make an impact..

just brilliant writing, top notch cinematography and its just a bloody good story.

cant believe its going to end soon.... but what a way to go, shaping up to be massive (no spoilers)

if you havent seen it, get on piratebay and DL it; its the best.
ever.
really.

/gush

What's it about?

Sent from Pluto Space Station

Mild mannered chemistry teacher with autistic son gets lung cancer and told he has 12 months to live, cooks meth to pay for treatment and set his family up

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

i never really bothered about the show before , but a friend gave me a disc the other day , not too bad of a show , good story line , keeps you gripped in , so needless to say i went to the bay and got the rest of the seasons

Amazing show, the situation just goes from bad to worse.

I like the way a season begins with a scene from the last episode.

Just watch all of it. You'll be so hooked that you'll get through every episode in a couple of weeks.

^ this.
mumapabu.jpg

It would be near impossible to catch up mate. Start from the start, get hooked and before you know it you'll be itching for the next season.

watch the whole thing, best tv series in a long time, cant wait for next week, makes my mondays so much more bearable

upto the end of season 4 , after a marathon session , show certanily keeps you gripped in with some great characters
i sort of like those two mexican brothers who didn't talk the hitman brothers