• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Supermutants

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
SUPERMUTANTS Rich Piana, Gabe Moen, Ron Partlow & Renaldo Gairy take over The Muscle Beach Pit in Venice Beach California Aug 12th 2013. This is raw un edited video, we just followed these guys and watched what happened.

[YOUTUBE]arl8fXmbiLg[/YOUTUBE]​

SERIES ONE Ep #1 Introduction with SUPERMUTANT Rich Piana​

[YOUTUBE]DHi6SUgCOrw[/YOUTUBE]​

SERIES ONE Ep # 2: SUPERMUTANT Rich Piana's Cars Tatts and Pitts​

[YOUTUBE]hflZrCM1nK4[/YOUTUBE]​

SERIES ONE Ep # 3: Feeding The SUPERMUTANT Rich Piana​

[YOUTUBE]d0tnvmm_K1U[/YOUTUBE]​

SERIES ONE Ep # 4: The MUTANT MASS SHAKE with SUPERMUTANT Rich Piana​

[YOUTUBE]xi_FBeCRQrI[/YOUTUBE]​

This is the BB section.

Of course PL's only lift big weights. Either lift huge weights or you are useless regardless, right?

So, what am I supposed to be impressed with here? That he's managed to inject that much testosterone and not die? Please, inform me what I should think so that I can be properly impressed.

DSC_0140_LQRCLNNMVU.jpg

So, what am I supposed to be impressed with here? That he's managed to inject that much testosterone and not die? Please, inform me what I should think so that I can be properly impressed.

DSC_0140_LQRCLNNMVU.jpg

Are you for real?
Yes he takes gear.
But for the life od me do not tell me powerlifters don't.
Geez. If you are not impressed so be it but this pink dumbell comment was ridiculous. He's not a fucking pl, who cares how much he lifts.

Is it just me or do those guys look like ass?

GH gut, shit proportions and piss all symmetry.

inb4 "you're jealous"
inb4 "you're a PL and know nothing about BB"

Goddamn gearwhores squatting high in 5 meters worth of wraps and 9 ply worth of canvas "bench pressing" more than they deadlift. ;)

Today's power lifters are no less ridiculous

Some of them, yes for sure.

But these guys just look like gym rats to me. I really respect bodybuilding and even locally there are guys who look miles better than that to my (admittedly untrained) eye.

I don't know what the fuck Dale is talking about and nor do I care but Rich looks truly awful and I don't understand why he deserves to be celebrated just because he has youtube notoriety.