• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bodybuilding Member for Nudgee Jason Woodforth's offbeat weight loss tip

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
917459-ef5f6a58-1b7a-11e3-885a-29191a963f6e.jpg

HEALTH-CONSCIOUS: Member for Nudgee Jason Woodforth owns a health and fitness centre. Source: News Limited

A QUEENSLAND MP has encouraged people to eat naked in front of a mirror as he and his parliamentary colleagues embark on a weight loss challenge.

Just days after the Premier revealed Police Minister Jack Dempsey was going on a diet, Nudgee MP Jason Woodforth outlined his top tips for weight loss.
Woodforth slams fluoride on sex show
The bodybuilder and fitness enthusiast also revealed he currently had a body mass index of 25.2.
"I am overweight," he told the House. "This is wrong.
"We here the guardians of the state need to put forward the right foot and lead the way.
"We have to lead by example and inspire others.
"If we don't change our ways, how can we ask the state or nation to."
He then outlined his top weight loss tips, including exercising for 30 minutes a day, drinking additive and preservative-free alcohol as well as plenty of water, fasting once a month and eating naked in front of a mirror.
###

No Cookies | The Courier-Mail

Jason is very knowledgeable and a great guy.

He sold me my first ever tub of protein powder from the supps store he was running and always steered me clear of all the "fad" supplements that I came in asking about, really helped me get some good weight loss results and strength gains back in my swimming days.

He should start a Lifters First Party lol

Awesome tips. The eating in front of a mirror naked sounds absurd but is exactly what needs to be done, especially for fatties who live with ignorance is bliss concepts.