• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

SSeminar - Stephen Pritchard @ PTC Perth

PTCPerth

Stephen is a PA lifter competing in the 120+ open men category.

He is the number 1 ranked RAW lifter in Australia with a 863.5kg total (484.42 wilks).

Venue: PTC Perth Malaga
Date: 10th-Nov-2013
Price: $100 includes lunch

Format

AM
Outline of a variety of training systems - from linear periodisation to westside to sheiko to rts, with an objective of addressing how to work out how to program volume, loading, manage fatigue and recovery, how to peak and how to identify and address weaknesses.

PM
Approaches to lifting - technique and biomechanics as well as a master class in Russian approaches. The end point should be an understanding that enables all to work out what approaches will work them, why they work and how to individualise training.

Please let me know if you are interested to reserve your place.

I think Jason Durbridge is Australia's number 1 raw lifter, followed by Alex Lowe fwiw

Is PA the only raw fed?

I think you mean Stephen Pritchard is ranked number one in PA, not Australia.

Jason and Alex are both over 500 (close to 520) wilks points.

the good ol' sausage sizzle , no event in australia is complete without a sausage sizzle

Nah man, Dan has edited his post, mine makes no sense now.

Paul represents PTC on a whole, calling you the strongest power lifter in Australia wasn't correct.
We can't make thinks up to suit our own agenda.