• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Knife-Wielding Woman Orders Husband To Perform Cunnilingus

Big Mick

"2014 - Kunce of the year"

Melissa Lee Williams of West Virginia is facing assault and weapons charges after she showed up at her estranged husband's door with a knife and demanded of him and another man: "Eat my pussy."

Melissa Lee "commenced to undress herself," according to the police report, obtained by The Smoking Gun. Danny Williams "declined said invitation," but the other man, Adam Watson, told cops that he "agreed to perform at her request." Um. Here's what happened next:

However, as Watson approached Williams, "he became overwhelmed by horrible vaginal odor emitting from Melissa Williams." Watson, understandably, "declined to proceed any further."

This is when Melissa Williams allegedly "produced a lock-back folding knife," opened it, and pointed the weapon at her estranged husband. She then reportedly uttered a line never before memorialized in a police report: "Somebody is going to eat my pussy or I'm going to cut your fucking throat."
Surely you will find this shocking, but when the deputy arrived on the scene, all three of these people appeared to be intoxicated, and Melissa was naked from the waist down.

I had to stop at the words 'horrible vaginal odour'.. :D

Edit: I just saw her fucking picture in that report. yikes!! I can just imagine the amount of mayo stored in that tuppy.

Last edited:
I had to stop at the words 'horrible vaginal odour'.. :D

Edit: I just saw her fucking picture in that report. yikes!! I can just imagine the amount of mayo stored in that tuppy.

yeah... I had to go and rub one out at that point too.

;)

ku-medium.jpg

Fuck I'd eat that. Put the knife away sweety bricks here to help you out.

"However, as Watson approached Williams, "he became overwhelmed by horrible vaginal odor emitting from Melissa Williams." Watson, understandably, "declined to proceed any further."

I'll take the knife thanks...

"However, as Watson approached Williams, "he became overwhelmed by horrible vaginal odor emitting from Melissa Williams." Watson, understandably, "declined to proceed any further."

I'll take the knife thanks...

Typical Cougar wouldn't you say. That's why they wear so much perfume.

Men take the the liberty to grate the dick cheese off their moose knuckles, women should at least be draining the whey invubating in their twat not just running it over once with a Mach3.

Men take the the liberty to grate the dick cheese off their moose knuckles, women should at least be draining the whey invubating in their twat not just running it over once with a Mach3.

Gwyneth Paltrow advises women to 'steam-clean' their vaginas

"
Gwyneth's at it again, this time raving about the benefits of steam-cleaning her vagina. Yes, you read that correctly: in update Gwyneth says her lady parts need a regular "V-Steam". Apparently it works like this:"You sit on what is essentially a mini-throne, and a combination of infrared and mugwort steam cleanses your uterus, et al. It is an energetic release – not just a steam douche – that balances female hormone levels."

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/lif...steamclean-their-vaginas-20150130-131xsp.html

She sure must be desperate, having to rely on mugwort steam to clean her uterus and for 'energetic release' rather than from a good penal thrashing.