• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC Sydney - "Spring Bash" Novice and improvers 3 Lift competition

TrentZor

Event - "Spring Bash" Novice and improvers 3 Lift competition.

When - 10th November 2013 (Sunday)

What - This is an raw and open event. Anybody can enter. Wrists wraps/Knee wraps are allowed.

Where - The event will be held at PTC Sydney. Unit 51/2 Railway Parade Lidcome 2141

Weigh in - 9am-10:30am
Cost - $35

Contact - Trent Nguyen (0421790933) or info@ptcsydney.com.au

Will be coming down from Newcastle and have a look.

Is it spectator friendly?

If someone wanted to have a go, what would they need? I.D, Money and apprpriate clothing?

ie: never done anything like this before.

Thanks.

Will be coming down from Newcastle and have a look.

Is it spectator friendly?

If someone wanted to have a go, what would they need? I.D, Money and apprpriate clothing?

ie: never done anything like this before.

Thanks.

Just entry money on the day, good flat shoes, shorts you wont rip when you squat. And some cookies.
It is spectator friendly, lots of seats, its always busy on a comp day.
Come down and enjoy!

Is your gym, just geared for Powerlifting?

You dont have much to say these days.

Nope. Majority don't even compete in powerlifting.

Its a mixture. I have bjj guys (pan Pacific 60kg gold medalist champ)
Basketballers (national level) plays sydney kings development squad.
Nsw strongest man and 3rd recently at the nationals(ben Simpson).
100m sprinters and ifbb national level competitor at the gym.

So its a mixture.

I generally focus on pl as its a niche market and easy to run events to. But have developed training protocols for others.

Im pretty busy atm with the gym still growing.

Tbh alot of the posts on ausbb get recycled alot. I repeat myself at the gym enough already to warrant retyping it here. Will chime in if anything is of interest of course.

Nope. Majority don't even compete in powerlifting.

Its a mixture. I have bjj guys (pan Pacific 60kg gold medalist champ)
Basketballers (national level) plays sydney kings development squad.
Nsw strongest man and 3rd recently at the nationals(ben Simpson).
100m sprinters and ifbb national level competitor at the gym.

So its a mixture.

I generally focus on pl as its a niche market and easy to run events to. But have developed training protocols for others.

Im pretty busy atm with the gym still growing.

Tbh alot of the posts on ausbb get recycled alot. I repeat myself at the gym enough already to warrant retyping it here. Will chime in if anything is of interest of course.

The way I look at this (ausbb get recycled alot. ) is it's like training practice night, you go over the same stuff to ensure you're doing it right.

The advantage of doing this is (in weightlifting) because the goal is always changing.