• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Online order

Just made my first order from BN..

I know with venom it takes 1-2 days to be delivered, how long does bulk nutrients take?

I still have some venom left, but I simply can't drink liquid arse anymore!!

if you made the order before 3pm , you'll get it within 24hrs , providing you live in an express post area and of course depending on the delivery time of australia post

BN are pretty good on postage

Thanks,
Just made it, so I'd say not till Monday, which was the very earliest I had thought anyway, that's as good as u could ask!

If you have only just placed it I would think you will get it Tuesday, Monday it will be dispatched.

Just made my first order from BN..

I know with venom it takes 1-2 days to be delivered, how long does bulk nutrients take?

I still have some venom left, but I simply can't drink liquid arse anymore!!

For me in Sydney usually 4-6 days

if you made the order before 3pm , you'll get it within 24hrs , providing you live in an express post area and of course depending on the delivery time of australia post

BN are pretty good on postage

If its over 3kg its not next day

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

When I've ordered at night (after 3pm), its dispatched first thing in the morning and if under 3kg its delivered the next day to Qld. Over 3kg and it takes a lot longer - I think thats Australia Post as its still dispatched just as quick but sits in transit somewhere for days.

All information on our website regarding postage: Shipping & Returns Policy

A collection of the above posts answers the question but I'll put it altogether in one post for you,

- If you order LESS THAN 3kg, this is sent Express Post and according to Express Post times, this is 1-2 WORKING days.

- If you order 3kg and OVER, this is sent normal Australia Post and they give a time of 5-6 WORKING days.

- Orders leave our factory at 3pm sharp every weekday. If you have made an order AFTER this time, it will count as a dispatch on the following WORKING day. If you have made an order BEFORE 3pm, it will leave our factory that day.

For any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

@Swervyn-Ervyn;

By the way, we are very highly contactable. Any questions you have regarding our company are just a phone call away or email.
We are active at both all weekday.
Forums may not get you the precise or quickest answer possible which may lead to some confusion.

technical@bulknutrients.com.au

Emails are answered daily.

Last edited: