• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Nobull supplements threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
I have closed down the nobull supplement threads as again they are getting too heated with personal attacks , all parties have had their time to reply , so it has come time to close the threads down and move on

Probably a good thing. Whilst the exchange in the Protein threads wasn't accusations of child molestion it did highlight the seriousness of the issue.

People get killed for calling others Child Molesters/Pedos/Rock Spiders without "the black and white". We already have one current member who needs to keep looking over his shoulder possibly for the rest of his life after deliberately calling another "semi-ex" member a Paedophile.

Its that serious.

Probably a good thing. Whilst the exchange in the Protein threads wasn't accusations of child molestion it did highlight the seriousness of the issue.

People get killed for calling others Child Molesters/Pedos/Rock Spiders without "the black and white". We already have one current member who needs to keep looking over his shoulder possibly for the rest of his life after deliberately calling another "semi-ex" member a Paedophile.

Its that serious.

Lol, who called who what?

I missed the drama.

Lol, who called who what?

I missed the drama.
just the parallels between someone using the seriousness of calling another a Pedo that was made in the No Bull thread last night and something that happened in another thread.

I was just making the point that attacks have gone too far previously.

Take one night off the forum to watch 'Arrow' and sit with family and I miss all the fun:p

Plus I have more test results to post up from recent tests conducted on various protein powders:)

Why is this? Everything is largely factual? I signed up to this board because of the information here...

Things that are not factual should be moderated on a case-by-case basis?

Why is this? Everything is largely factual? I signed up to this board because of the information here...

Things that are not factual should be moderated on a case-by-case basis?

Hmm. My NoBull laboratory test results thread over on AGJ was first locked and then deleted. You'd almost think that certain people want this to be buried...

You'd almost think that certain people want this to be buried...

I'm content that the Brands Tested thread is the first sticky in the supplement forum and that it remains open. This thread links to most test conducted and it's presence ensures the matter is not buried in AUSBB

Am I going crazy or have all the threads showing NB test results been deleted from the forum??? :eek:

I'm content that the Brands Tested thread is the first sticky in the supplement forum and that it remains open. This thread links to most test conducted and it's presence ensures the matter is not buried in AUSBB
cereal-guy.jpg

Am I going crazy or have all the threads showing NB test results been deleted from the forum??? :eek:
images

yes they were deleted by request
thus , there will be no more Nobull supplement threads
images

Edit:

The above is intended purely for a laugh. I trust you have valid reasons for their removal, Graeme

I guess the guy in that last pic, spitting out his food, suddenly realised he was eating NoBullSupplements imitation protein???

My lab test results thread has been deleted both here and on AGJ. Pretty poor form when a company can sell substandard product for 2 years and still have this evidence deleted forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.