• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Protein Brownies?

McKwl

Overloaded Member
Anyone got a recipe for these that works, as in you end up with something proteiny and tasty?

I will be using whey protein, because that's all I have. It's not sweetened, but I have both brown sugar (and other kinds) and some stevia powder, as options there. Not too worried about calories/carbs, but don't tend to eat much sugar these days, and overly sweet things I just find repulsive, no matter what sweetening is used.

And I only have flour (plain, maybe some wholemeal too), even though I know almond meal or whatever would be better for these purposes.

So, that's the limitations right now. Anything that would still end up okay, and work with dat dere whey?

Never tried a thing like this, so thought I would ask for advice before just baking some random experiment. :D

edit: Ain't got no pumpkin, either. Or coconut flour (but I do have coconut oil, and/or butter). Just saw that recipe some threads downforum.

I've tried a different kind, its a berry protein cheesecake

15 g reduced fat butter
1 tablespoon (13 g) unflavored gelatin
1 cup (250 g) boililng water
2 cup (480 g) cream cheese
1 Scoop (65 g)Dymatize Elite Whey, Berry Blast flavour
30 g Splenda no calorie sweetener
150 g fresh blueberries
150 g fresh raspberries

1. Grease a glass baking dish with butter.
2. Pour gelatin powder into the boiling water. Stir until completely dissolved. Let cool for 5-7 minutes.
3. Combine cream cheese, whey powder, and gelatin mixture in a medium bowl. Mix until smooth and creamy.
4. Chill for 5 hours or overnight to set.
5. Cut into 8 equal slices.
6. Serve. May top with fat-free Cool Whip and mint leaves if desired.

A lot of great recipes can be found here: http://www.aminoz.com.au/berry-blast-protein-cheesecake-r-795.html?rPath=5_13

I hope that helps! :)

Last edited:
Protiens gives you better results as yiou want!
Combine cream cheese, whey powder, and gelatin mixture in a medium bowl. Mix until smooth and creamy.
Chill for 5 hours or overnight to set.
Cut into 8 equal slices.
Ans use protein shake to get max results.