• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bulk Nutrients WPC samples review

McKwl

Overloaded Member
#1: Vanilla

Smells like (mild) vanilla confectionary or the like. Not overwhelming.

Tastes much the same, like a vanilla-ish milkshake, icecream, or other. Definitely not offensive, very smooth and easy to drink, would go with almost anything else too. Nice.

#2: Banana

Just for something different. Smells a lot like banana lollies.

Again, tastes a bit like that too. Really quite pleasant. I can see this also going with a lot of things, though not quite as many.

Had each one at different times, in 400ml whole milk. To my tastes, this made the samples tolerable, and even tasty. But to put this into context, I'm not much of a "sweet stuff" guy in general. "Way too much" sugar (or other sweetening) - subjectively - turns me off, big time.

The actual WPC itself is the nicest I've tried. The texture and taste seems better than every other one so far (dunno why). It mixes mostly well, with a few very small clumps here and there. Maybe should've shaken them for longer I guess.

All in all, great. Will be ordering some soon. Thanks BN! :cool: