• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC online programming

Mitch86

Unfortunately I don't have a PTC near me to attend. Nothing of the sort really. I have a pretty good gym at work that I use on workdays and I'm a member of my local Anytime Fitness though that's becoming a nuisance as it's filling with wasters who just sit on benches on their phones inbetween concentration curls.

I'm new to this, I've been going 4-6 times a week for the last say five months. My weight hasn't changed much though I've lost fat and gained some muscle. I weigh ~91kg, am 6ft2, 27years old. My main goal is to be stronger, while improving my physique, which I'm sure they'll go hand-in-hand to some degree. My diet is ok, it could be better, but I don't feel I'm putting on fat weight anymore. Of the last five months, three of them I'd been consuming ~2400cal a day until I was told that wasn't anywhere near enough for someone of my size, so I'd upped it to ~3200cal.

Has anyone used the online personalized programming from a PTC? It's the exact kind of training environment I've been looking for but as I said there's just nothing here. Here being ACT.

Seems it does, though its not really the equipment I was after. I should have worded my post better. It's strength focused guidance I'm after.

You don't beed a PTC specifically. Contact and one on one with a coach would be sufficient. Elite is the shiZz in Canberra

As far as Canberra goes, elite physique is the way to go, if I could afford it I would go more often lol, but the times I have been there it was well worth it, give it a go :)

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 2