• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What’s the point of oral sex?

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Why on earth would anyone perform oral sex? Particularly on a woman?!? While these questions seem silly to some of us (I mean, it’s obviously because the people involved find it totally hot, right?), they aren’t to evolutionary biologists. This is because many of our behaviors and choices that seem completely voluntary are actually hard-wired, and have been naturally selected over millennia because they help us have more babies. However, it isn’t necessarily obvious which behaviors have been selected for until one starts testing different hypotheses. Here, scientists are testing the idea that performing oral sex on women is evolutionarily beneficial because it helps the sperm get and remain inside the uterus. They sampled heterosexual men from the United States and Germany, the majority of whom lived with their partners, and asked them details about their sex lives and relationships.

Is cunnilingus-assisted orgasm a male sperm-retention strategy?
“We secured data from 243 men in committed, sexual, heterosexual relationships to test the sperm retention hypothesis of oral sex. We predicte

Discover Magazine Blogs

"What’s the point of oral sex?"

If someone has to ask this question clearly theyve never had a blow job or arent doing it right. lol

I'm never licking an other box after Michael Douglas contracted throat cancer because the hooker he licked out had an STD.

Typical male though pattern
"The woman came once so that's my job done"

I was talking to women at work and they all said that they delay their orgasms because they know as soon as they cum the man will cum lol. Take care of your women guys, learn good oral and buy a vibrator and learn to use it

Canned Tuna you're supposed to keep going until she starts retching
Do you literally not enjoy making women cum or something? It's the greatest thing ever

Canned Tuna you're supposed to keep going until she starts retching
Do you literally not enjoy making women cum or something? It's the greatest thing ever

you are wise, like Yoda,
its a good personal achievement to pull off a triple,

oral.jpg