• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

2013 Australian Snow Season

Going for week next week. Forecasts are all pointing towards a decent dump of snow early next week. Even if its shit I'll still have a blast just drinking piss and not been at work.

Had a mate who reckoned he was boarding front valley yesterday but it was shitty snow machine snow.

Used to snowboard but ever since doing my knee twice playing football and still needing a kne reconstruction I stay away from the snow fields, plus it is so damn expensive...if anything I will head somewhere local for the day or up bush to my son can have a play around for the day.

Going for week next week. Forecasts are all pointing towards a decent dump of snow early next week. Even if its shit I'll still have a blast just drinking piss and not been at work.

Had a mate who reckoned he was boarding front valley yesterday but it was shitty snow machine snow.

Far to early man...end of July is usually the most reliable time to get done there..

September is the best time to get down there imo..

Far to early man...end of July is usually the most reliable time to get done there..

Fuck all I can do about it I'm married to a school teacher so I go when it's school holidays.

Last couple years at this time it's been primo been having early winters. Might have finally run out of luck this year. Good snow forecast from Sunday though.

I ski so a bit icy is fine to, I like to bounce around a bit.

Better snow in August but far too many Kuntz down there...

September can see some big dumps with the warmer and moister air arriving... However being spring in Australia nobody even thinks about the snow...so less people equals less crowded peaks... Hence my preference...

Snow can often fall right up to XMAS albeit it doesnt hold and melts away the same day...

In Saying all that it all comes back to luck... One day of rain can shut the whole mountain down and ruin your whole week of snow play....

Fuck you Rain!!!!

Better snow in August but far too many Kuntz down there...

September can see some big dumps with the warmer and moister air arriving... However being spring in Australia nobody even thinks about the snow...so less people equals less crowded peaks... Hence my preference...

Snow can often fall right up to XMAS albeit it doesnt hold and melts away the same day...

In Saying all that it all comes back to luck... One day of rain can shut the whole mountain down and ruin your whole week of snow play....

Fuck you Rain!!!!

We usually go July & September hol's got a relo who has a house in jindabyne. So I can usually do it on the cheap. Usually shanghai lift passes off some locals through the week when their all working. Yet to get pulled up for not matching the ID on the computer. Bit hard to recognise someone in a beanie and ski jacket.

Flights, car hire & ski tube I usually get away with $1500 a trip. Want to go to NZ next year

300mm of snow in 24hrs. Shitloads more today and overnight, fuck all peeps on the slopes. Winning.

Taking family down in August too. Little one has been doing Milo ski school for the past 3 years and kills it. I dont mind it, but wifey and daughter love the snow